Terrible People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that was the case but I just stopped myself from writing a long ass passage, I won't be here in this world forever either and nor do I want to be in such a pitiful situation, they've been deemed worthless in helping me with anything and they don't need to since I'm an Adult. So I just need to find people in my life that are worthwhile.

Dont hate your parents to much ;<
I hope you are alright tho, i really do. I'm gonna pray for you :it0tdo8:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Some pretty cool people dropped their lit advice already so I doubt anything I drop will be useful.

The listening thing is a common among parents in general and I think it sometimes has has less to do with them caring and more to do with the fact that they don’t realize how quickly their child is growing up and maturing. Sadly no matter how old you are, your parents will always see you as their child. Try switching things up and approach them from a different angle, sit them both down together and without repressing anything tell them how you're actually feeling and what you're thinking too. You could always tell a family member and they could get through to them on your behalf or something. Talk to someone/anyone, @Baraf beesha SS has some cool peeps if you need anyone to hear you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts