BREAKING NEWS TERRIBLE NEWS! HORRIBLE NEWS! Young xaliimo mother of 20 years of age overdosed, her 1 year old expired frm hunger? Frm exhaustion? Frm suffocation?

I don't understand, what drives a person to take drugs when in reality everyone knows you are ultimately gambling with your life..

I don't understand, what drives a person to take drugs when in reality everyone knows you are ultimately gambling with your life..
Escape from reality and a feel good mechanism that you can turn on at your convenience mainly. Having control over that at your discretion is a very overwhelmingly powerful feeling.

Escape from reality and a feel good mechanism that you can turn on at your convenience mainly. Having control over that at your discretion is a very overwhelmingly powerful feeling.
It's a fake way of escaping reality at the same time the cost is too high as well, I still don't understand why one would chose this kinda lifestyle.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are there many Somali women taking drugs on the low in America?

The young generation (she was just 20) in MNare known to be addicted to fentanyl. She just moved to Columbus. Probably running away from her demons. Once hooked to it there’s little chance of getting off of it. It’s pretty fatal too.

Trending