Terrible news coming out of St. Cloud, MN, a hooyo has dismembered her small child and then discarded the body parts in the trash can

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Postpartum depression is hell, I used to hear of women throwing their baby out of 5 story windows cause they wouldn't stop crying. I feel bad for both mother and child.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Postpartum depression is hell, I used to hear of women throwing their baby out of 5 story windows cause they wouldn't stop crying. I feel bad for both mother and child.

tell that to any faarax husband. I guarantee you they unaware of such a thing.

however,

I am a learned faarax who know about stuff like this.

I learned about it when Andrea Yates drowned her kids.

I also remember a neighborhood faarax, older gentleman who sponsored his xalimo wife who was 30 years his junior. She had her first baby and she gone mental. He was a truck driver. He begged the ladies in the neighborhood to help him with his now unstable wife. Finally he sent her back home. Miraculously she regained her sanity.
unbeknownst to him and all the islaamos in town the girls was suffering from PPD.
It only dawned on me few years later after learning about.
I doubt the guy even knows about the cause of that episode. I am grateful she didn’t kill her child. I mean all the recipe was there. He left her in their apartment when she had no friends, no language skills, no movements and far from her motherland. Luckily the islaamos took turns sleeping with her. They brought in “sheikhs” to read Quran on her.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Saying this in a public forum perpetuating a potentially dangerous stereotype, much like the Cheap and clean joke that caused creepy guys to attack innocent xalimos. 0 foresight :snoop:

My statement is no stereotyping. This is a fact. I didn’t make this up. Go google what the UN wrote.
you don’t even have to do that. Do you see any other nation with 9 Presidents. Do you call that a sane nation.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1638146533935.png

Facts. I was shocked when I saw plenty of fobs having mental problems like suicidal thoughts, schizophrenia & depression.

Trending