TERRIBLE NEWS coming out of Canada

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They’re about to elect a pagan towel-head-wearing with a beard full of lice thanks to his religious conviction. His name can’t even pronounced Sri Srinagavagapathagantha Singh

This is where liberalism has led to Canada, a country that was pristine cadaan just 30 years ago.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rkelly do u think I have influenced you in a negative way? I am really concerned walaalo

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly believes white man should be in charge of everything and dont like those who disturb that order

Evidently the white has performed superbly best amongst all others.

Credit must rewarded when it is staring at you in the eyes.

What accomplishments has the cursed continent and it’s peoples given us besides diseases, mismanagement, refugees, mayhems, economic catastrophes, civil wars, low life expectancy, highest child mortality ( just ask you family how many siblings your mother had and how many survived. Listened to a story your elders tell and it’s pepperec with “beri aniga iyo, Alla ha unaxariisto ...:farmajoyaab:), catastrophic infrastructure, animalistic behavior, and much much more.

Go ahead and blame the white men “ he stole from us and colonized us”. What did you expect him to do for you ? Did you expected him to watch you do nothing wit that massive resources. Nacas daaqaya waa laga faa’ideysan. Give me a break!

Evidently the white has performed superbly best amongst all others.

Credit must rewarded when it is staring at you in the eyes.

What accomplishments has the cursed continent and it’s peoples given us besides diseases, mismanagement, refugees, mayhems, economic catastrophes, civil wars, low life expectancy, highest child mortality ( just ask you family how many siblings your mother had and how many survived. Listened to a story your elders tell and it’s pepperec with “beri aniga iyo, Alla ha unaxariisto ...:farmajoyaab:), catastrophic infrastructure, animalistic behavior, and much much more.

Go ahead and blame the white men “ he stole from us and colonized us”. What did you expect him to do for you ? Did you expected him to watch you do nothing wit that massive resources. Nacas daaqaya waa laga faa’ideysan. Give me a break!

You sound like an absolute coon. warya dont be one of those minorities white use when they want to attack a minority and is scared of being called racist. You are our own candice owen

Trending

Latest posts