TERRIBLE BEHAVIOR! New despicable trend is catching fire. Xaliimo brides dancing to send a defiant message to their enemies at the wedding hall

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is classless behavior.

This chick order guests to stay seated so can dance to her heart’s desire.

@Xoxoxo is this what you intend to do at our big day ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Long days are gone when the Bride sat very nervous, very demure, very anti-anticipating- i guess at the impending Gu.s attack which today the concept has vanished. Today, the Brides- actually are the firing Gu.s (es)

Magaalo Culture

Download.jpeg-2.jpg

Why do these xalimos always do lazy little movement dances? If you gonna dance, bring a proper routine out there. Now if a xalimo brought this Emery I would respect it

Long days are gone when the Bride sat very nervous, very demure, very anti-anticipating- i guess at the impending Gu.s attack which today the concept has vanished. Today, the Brides- actually are the firing Gu.s (es)
Xishood no longer exists with brides 2022. Aggressive Xalimos are the ones doing the proposing these days.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Xishood no longer exists with brides 2022. Aggressive Xalimos are the ones doing the proposing these days.

Me thinks it works for some off reason. The Farahs have become demure and less alpha--therefore an an Alpha domineering Bride can be errectful aide for the bedroom sus attack.

The trend is the dumbest shit I've seen in awhile. Your wedding is supposed to be a joyful event, full of good vibes and positivity. Not ku digasho, boosting and arrogance. Your "enemies" have no place in your wedding, so enjoy and be happy. What happened to dancing to heeso with well wishes for a long marriage full of bashbash iyo barwaaqo?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do these xalimos always do lazy little movement dances? If you gonna dance, bring a proper routine out there. Now if a xalimo brought this Emery I would respect it

Jay... for a sus like u---not ONLY will u respect it....u will assume the position of being her puppy. Qaashiin waxiiid

The trend is the dumbest shit I've seen in awhile. Your wedding is supposed to be a joyful event, full of good vibes and positivity. Not ku digasho, boosting and arrogance. Your "enemies" have no place in your wedding, so enjoy and be happy. What happened to dancing to heeso with well wishes for a long marriage full of bashbash iyo barwaaqo?
One of my favorite Awaleh Aden songs! 💃🏾

GemState

36/21
VIP

All I could think about is without the music in the background they'd look so so retarded

I actually think that iskaabulos are the most masculine men these nowadays, married men are caged boys now :mjlol: ,single men get laid way more and have control over their lives

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I actually think that iskaabulos are the most masculine men these nowadays, married men are caged boys now :mjlol: ,single men get laid way more and have control over their lives

thats an interesting take. I agree-- thats why they stay married i guess

1645637052101.png

Trending

Latest posts