term "woman" will no longer be used. welcome "womxn"

So...

@Flex is a futo licking apostate . Mahad the crustacean Hassan, is that you?

@Naa might be Chun Li.

giphy.gif
How long yalls gonna be bringing that up for. it was a one time thing and im not eating ass again. How am i an apostate aswell. you only live life once and eventhough it wasnt pleasant i did it. :ohhhdamn:

Princefan

80s fan
How long yalls gonna be bringing that up for. it was a one time thing and im not eating ass again. How am i an apostate aswell. you only live life once and eventhough it wasnt pleasant i did it. :ohhhdamn:
I know that breath smells like hot ass.

Princefan

80s fan
We women are now oestrogen owners.They're gonna change man to testestorone owners. These transformers have everyone by the balls now.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Wallahi Nothing surprises me anymore. The Liberals are now coming up with shit like there’s 100 genders :susp:

I never seen trans men make such a fuss over what a man is for some weird reason, seems like it’s only trans women crying over the woman label

Wallahi Nothing surprises me anymore. The Liberals are now coming up with shit like there’s 100 genders :susp:

Excuse me?!?! Did you just ASSUME the number of genders? I'll have you know that there are at least 500+ gender combinations and those are just the ones we know of. There are probably more!

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Excuse me?!?! Did you just ASSUME the number of genders? I'll have you know that there are at least 500+ gender combinations and those are just the ones we know of. There are probably more!
Nigga i didn’t just assume it’s what I’ve heard. Maybe they’ve added more. You’re missing the point. They’re even telling our kids this shit. It wouldn’t surprise me if it soon becomes part of the national curriculum :kanyehmm:

Trending

Latest posts