Tensions rise in Hargeisa after Somaliland region tries to sell out one of the biggest businessman

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
NEW DEVELOPEMENT -former justice minister denies it - he is not Being extradited so far too Djibouti...
Screenshot_20190401-134830_Twitter.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
how is it propaganda when the elders even spoke about it? the arrest warrant has a truth to it.

It's a developing story, problem with you is you just grab the first headline you see that's Anti SL.

Govt has recently responded and they are protecting him.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Business dispute with IOG and his girlfriend Khadra Xayd (who is the cousin of Musa Bixi).
I thought they were married.

VIP
Word on the street is Arap suldaans met with the Ciise ugaas in Jigjiga and asked him to mediate between guelleh and this guy. IOG confiscated over $100 million of his fortune

Arap are now threatening to pull out of the failed somaliland project .

Bohol

VIP
Word on the street is Arap suldaans met with the Ciise ugaas in Jigjiga and asked him to mediate between guelleh and this guy. IOG confiscated over $100 million of his fortune

I don't blame them. Ahmed Osman Guelleh Arab is their only main mega millionaire.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
They're married.
Okay, that's what I thought.

I heard when it comes to anything related to Somaliland, she is the one that runs the show not her husband.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Arap are not threatening to do shit. Last part was clearly lie just like that warrant for arrest was fake. We stand by our arap cousins and that’s a fact

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Arap are not threatening to do shit. Last part was clearly lie just like that warrant for arrest was fake. We stand by our arap cousins and that’s a fact

Agree, @Kingcobra making shit up

word on the street is this dude robbed the djiboutii govy to build that coca cola factory and nobody seen him since, as in seem him breathing

:mjlol:

God knows the truth tho :nahgirl:

But in general somalis should stand up and say no to fraud and corurption

Bohol

VIP
Agree, @Kingcobra making shit up

word on the street is this dude robbed the djiboutii govy to build that coca cola factory and nobody seen him since, as in seem him breathing

:mjlol:

God knows the truth tho :nahgirl:

But in general somalis should stand up and say no to fraud and corurption

Nah nothing to do with that. They tried to confiscate his wealth like they did with Abdirahman Boore.Djibouti is a dictatorship so if you have a dispute with IOG and his girlfiend (Khadra Xayd) the gov will try to confiscate your business.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Nah nothing to do with that. They tried to confiscate his wealth like they did with Abdirahman Boore.Djibouti is a dictatorship so if you have a dispute with IOG and his girlfiend (Khadra Xayd) the gov will try to confiscate your business.

What are you talking about? Waryaa don't play party lines on this one.

He literally used his position and stole millions of dollars from the djiboutian government to build that lander coca cola factory, this has been proven and its common knowledge,

khadra xayd herself was disgusted and was forced to denounce dude, imagine that :mjlol:, the dude left djibouti to save his LIFE :pachah1:..

Everybody in djibouti hates that guy (youth are tired of corruption of this nature), and word on the street is he floating somewhere in the indian ocean :pachah1:, lets be honest whens the last time this guy was seen walking.. i'll wait.. people saying he got got, and karma got him.

But no sympathy cause I hate anyone who robs nations for business gains, shit is foul and evil. Don't just cosign a guy just because he is from a tribe, that shit is wack.

Bohol

VIP
What are you talking about? Waryaa don't play party lines on this one.

He literally used his position and stole millions of dollars from the djiboutian government to build that lander coca cola factory, this has been proven and its common knowledge,

khadra xayd herself was disgusted and was forced to denounce dude, imagine that :mjlol:, the dude left djibouti to save his LIFE :pachah1:..

Everybody in djibouti hates that guy (youth are tired of corruption of this nature), and word on the street is he floating somewhere in the indian ocean , lets be honest whens the last time this guy was seen walking.. i'll wait.. people saying he got got, and karma got him.

But no sympathy cause I hate anyone who robs nations for business gains, shit is foul and evil. Don't just cosign a guy just because he is from a tribe, that shit is wack.

So are you saying all those people that had business disputes with IOG is due to corruption on their part (Caydiid, Abdirahman Boore, Ahmed Osman Guelleh etc)? . Djibout itself is a family run business and you want to preach about "corruption" caused by Ahmed Osman Guelleh.

:pachah1:..

Cityviews

The Prodigy
So are you saying all those people that had business disputes with IOG is due to corruption on their part (Caydiid, Abdirahman Boore, Ahmed Osman Omar Guelleh etc)? . Djibout itself is a family run business and you want to preach about "corruption" caused by Ahmed Osman Guelleh.

:pachah1:..

I never said every single person he's beefing is evil, miss me with that :pachah1:

just the coca cola dude was found guilty of corruption and he didn't even transfer the money in a secret way, he did it sloppy and his little corruption network all got exposed:drakelaugh:

You can defend him cause he's your clan but the truth is the truth, he robbed the Djiboutian government to build a fucking soda factory in somaliland. He ruined his life for a SODA FACTORY :pachah1: to give ayeeyos and kids diabetes, shit was not worth it.

Funny thing is the dudes who snitched on him in Djibouti, apart from him being found out by Police/bank transfers

was HIS OWN TRIBE :russ::russ::russ::russ:

they testified against them, plus there was mad evidence, so don't come to me with that " IOG ENEMIES PLOTTING" bullshit.

End of the day he tried to play corruption/mafia for a SODA FACTORY, and is apparently sleeping with kaluun :ulyin:

Bohol

VIP
I never said every single person he's beefing is evil, miss me with that :pachah1:

just the coca cola dude was found guilty of corruption and he didn't even transfer the money in a secret way, he did it sloppy and his little corruption network all got exposed:drakelaugh:

You can defend him cause he's your clan but the truth is the truth, he robbed the Djiboutian government to build a fucking soda factory in somaliland. He ruined his life for a SODA FACTORY :pachah1: to give ayeeyos and kids diabetes, shit was not worth it.

Funny thing is the dudes who snitched on him in Djibouti, apart from him being found out by Police/bank transfers

was HIS OWN TRIBE :russ::russ::russ::russ:

they testified against them, plus there was mad evidence, so don't come to me with that " IOG ENEMIES PLOTTING" bullshit.

End of the day he tried to play corruption/mafia for a SODA FACTORY, and is apparently sleeping with kaluun :ulyin:

Sheeko ba haysa niyohow I got to give it to you for that but the truth will come out soon.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Sheeko ba haysa niyohow I got to give it to you for that but the truth will come out soon.

You know I ain't lying :dabcasar:, I just think its funny people think dude walking around being rich and getting away with it :drakelaugh:

But even if he was my tribe, why would I defend a guy stealing millions of dollars from innocent people to build a fucking soda factory just to give folks diabetes :farmajoyaab:
f*ck tribes why cosign a dude who robs, im muslim I cant do that shit.

@Bohol if this guy is ever seen walking again/breathing/drinking soda I will give you a full retraction :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending