Tensions rise between Somalia and UAE over delayed elections

UAE needs to stay out of our business. They have their own bullshit to deal with. I hate when people stick their noses into things that don’t concern them.

The UAE seem to be on their own in opposing Farmaajo. All the other Arabs like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt support Farmaajo

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
UAE needs to stay out of our business. They have their own bullshit to deal with. I hate when people stick their noses into things that don’t concern them.
Farmaajo needs to stop acting like a dictator

Royalflush

novacane
its basic national security how can you let puntland a FMS make deals with a foreign power, its like saying china can develop maines seaports, only doqon somalis would let themselves be played against each other.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
its basic national security how can you let puntland a FMS make deals with a foreign power, its like saying china can develop maines seaports, only doqon somalis would let themselves be played against each other.
Its pretty clearly outlines in PLs constitution how it views its own autonomy until the government in mogadishu gets its shit together.

Farmajo is creating the foundation for a dictatorship just like his disgraced clansmen

It's in all Somalis interests to fight against it not just PL

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Somalia is federal state. So yes state has right to make business contracts with foreign companies.

Royalflush

novacane
Its pretty clearly outlines in PLs constitution how it views its own autonomy until the government in mogadishu gets its shit together.

Farmajo is creating the foundation for a dictatorship just like his disgraced clansmen

It's in all Somalis interests to fight against it not just PL
how can mogadishu get its shit together when blackie and deni are conspiring with khayre and riling the general populace to rebel and you wonder why were so backwards. dont quote pl constitution none of this shit was even ratified:pachah1:

Royalflush

novacane
Somalia is federal state. So yes state has right to make business contracts with foreign companies.
somalia isnt a state tf
its made of a central government and Federal member states who claim semi autonomy. their entanglement with the arabs endangers somalias stability and aims.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
i said a central government
somalis call their central government the federal governemt of somalia

"The Federal Government of Somalia, the first permanent central government in the country since the start of the civil war, was later established in August 2012."

i dont get wachu saying
giphy.gif
ur triggering my migraine

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
somalia isnt a state tf
its made of a central government and Federal member states who claim semi autonomy. their entanglement with the arabs endangers somalias stability and aims.
Somalia is Federal system. Sorry there is no Central government since 1991.

Federal Government means Central Government of a country that adopts federalism. It's really that simple

Federalism still means a strong central government that has overall supremacy across the entire country. Let Bosaso be the seat of the federal institutions whilst Mogadishu becomes the financial hub like Istanbul or Sydney

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts