Tensions increase in NFD after MP Fadumo Geedi gets beaten by another MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't stopped us before. Word on the street is that this dhanto was performed before the famous Lafo Harti battle :mjcry:

24cc1659c459d46617ec4510c4c0c364.jpg
These boys look to have had too much fun slaying some gaalo raac dapayaco.:mjhaps:

cagdheers and massacring naago majerteen
mhyy4rsrqfn9spe2qan3.jpg

Ajuuran, Ogaden and Degodia. Dont know who is majority and I also heard recently there is some Majerteens in wajir. Maybe someone else can confirm that.

hahahahha Kulaha Mj in wajir,

somalis and their love for fake hisotrical reviving,

if there are MJ in wajir, we have jews in makkah

oh and mandera is muralle majorty, they have never had a garre govenor

and since wajir was created in 1920 till 2012 Ogadne has always lead wajir untill last 2 election cycles as majorty have moved to nairobi, garisa, jubaland

wajir is 50% Dagodia, 45 % Ogaden and 5% ajuuran according to the last stats

A SINGLE REER CABDULLE FAMILY CALLED REER OOGLE have ctonlled wajir till 2012 from 1920, the reer ugas guleed of reer cabdulle mohamed zubeer were in charge for generations, the commissioners,

NFD over all is about 65% Ogaden if yuo take the three regions into account,

25% dagodia and the rest 105 is muralle, ajuuran, garre but ajuran and garre dont really have much voting power but they do win senator depending if they ally with dagodi or Ogaden

the ajuuraan is asserting himself now but for hudnreds of years he was living under the brand of Ogaden, woukld claim Ogaden if attacked by others, as a way of seeking proection,

the muralle and dagodia i think are related, some times it confuses me, one day they are hawiye, next poltically hawite etc

but muralle have very hot chicks, very sweet girls and baari like dagodia girls,

very sexy girls they have, they dont look like hawiye, are not hawiye by DNA but politically they claim hawiye when at war with Ogaden

to be honest muralle and Ogadne have never really gone to war with Ogaden,

but garre and dagodia always fight,

garre and marehan fight in gedo/liban dds SOMALI REGION

but usally everyone is scared/ at peace with Ogaden, who wants to go to war Ogaden? no somali tribe dares

It hasn't stopped us before. Word on the street is that this dhanto was performed before the famous Lafo Harti battle :mjcry:

24cc1659c459d46617ec4510c4c0c364.jpg

Sultan Ahmed Magan wiped out all the harti soldiers who tried it on him, then just for the fun of it renamed the town 30 km outide kismayo lafaha harti

Mj tried to have it changed in the 1960s but Ogaden jubaland Mps always vetoed the policy in xamar Parliament

Mj wnated to call it lafaha nimanka

Ogaden Mps said piss off

in 1925 the British gathered Mohamed Zubeer and said since yall Ogadens keep fighting us and karbashing all tribes allied to us, we will sing in accord sultan ahmed magan is the king of jubaland

its in kew archives in west london, where all UK gov archives are kept,

this is why the reer sultan mohamed zubeer reer cali sonkor are called sultanka jubaland aji iyo ajuraan, an very old title,

also why sultan cabdi ali sonkor ibn ahmed magan was invited to US Washington dc in 1996 to talk about somali matters, they said we need a royal king, and they demanded sultan cali sonkor, the only royals to ever sing a deal with the UK/west

so he went to meet bill clinton in 1996 on behalf of all somalis

also why morgan was told he cannot become presdient of jubaland or anyone else other than Ogaden and sanctioned by sultan cabdi cali sonkor and co, thus why ahmed madoobe and only an Ogaden can become jubaland president,

the west respect an old title, they like elite shyt rules of old, they follow it,

hahahahha Kulaha Mj in wajir,

somalis and their love for fake hisotrical reviving,

if there are MJ in wajir, we have jews in makkah

oh and mandera is muralle majorty, they have never had a garre govenor

and since wajir was created in 1920 till 2012 Ogadne has always lead wajir untill last 2 election cycles as majorty have moved to nairobi, garisa, jubaland

wajir is 50% Dagodia, 45 % Ogaden and 5% ajuuran according to the last stats

A SINGLE REER CABDULLE FAMILY CALLED REER OOGLE have ctonlled wajir till 2012 from 1920, the reer ugas guleed of reer cabdulle mohamed zubeer were in charge for generations, the commissioners,

NFD over all is about 65% Ogaden if yuo take the three regions into account,

25% dagodia and the rest 105 is muralle, ajuuran, garre but ajuran and garre dont really have much voting power but they do win senator depending if they ally with dagodi or Ogaden

the ajuuraan is asserting himself now but for hudnreds of years he was living under the brand of Ogaden, woukld claim Ogaden if attacked by others, as a way of seeking proection,

the muralle and dagodia i think are related, some times it confuses me, one day they are hawiye, next poltically hawite etc

but muralle have very hot chicks, very sweet girls and baari like dagodia girls,

very sexy girls they have, they dont look like hawiye, are not hawiye by DNA but politically they claim hawiye when at war with Ogaden

to be honest muralle and Ogadne have never really gone to war with Ogaden,

but garre and dagodia always fight,

garre and marehan fight in gedo/liban dds SOMALI REGION

but usally everyone is scared/ at peace with Ogaden, who wants to go to war Ogaden? no somali tribe dares

sxb all this paragraph screams insecurity so chill,

As for beesha Ogaden even though i respect them as fellow geeljire are politically marginalized everywhere, even in Kenya the 3 Somali NFD States 1 is Ogaden while the other 2 is Hawiye, also in the Parliament Ogs are 30% of the Somali MP's.

There is a reason why the Hawiye Degodia MP Karbashed the shit out of that Caghdeere MP woman in broad day light in the public view without any consequence.

Ogs are overrated.

Sad that MJ could never protect themselves from OG domination. From the Sayid dashing you off cliffs too the genocide of Lafo Harti. I would hate me to if I was a defenseless punan1:francis:
what OG domination? lmao OG's are gypsies in the horn and you're telling me they are ruling others when they in fact are ruled? sucks to be under chains for so long but it is what it is. about the mad mullah that drunktard was killing OGs left and right with his dervish army and even killed your own sultan, most of his soldiers were dhulos and isaaq and you actually want to claim him lol even though he couldnt liberate his own home while he instead focused on areas that are now free and prosperous SL/PL. He also got destroyed by Boqor Osman when he tried to get a coast until he begged the italians for a small coast in illig.
s2brx3.png

the cannibal mad mullah had his priorities all wrong sucks to be him and cagdheer:farmajoyaab:
MadMullah.jpg

sxb all this paragraph screams insecurity so chill,

As for beesha Ogaden even though i respect them as fellow geeljire are politically marginalized everywhere, even in Kenya the 3 Somali NFD States 1 is Ogaden while the other 2 is Hawiye, also in the Parliament Ogs are 30% of the Somali MP's.

There is a reason why the Hawiye Degodia MP Karbashed the shit out of that Caghdeere MP woman in broad day light in the public view without any consequence.

Ogs are overrated.
don't forget a kikuyu bantu karbaashed a female cagdheer politician in bed sad state of affiars

what OG domination? lmao OG's are gypsies in the horn and you're telling me they are ruling others when they in fact are ruled? sucks to be under chains for so long but it is what it is. about the mad mullah that drunktard was killing OGs left and right with his dervish army and even killed your own sultan, most of his soldiers were dhulos and isaaq and you actually want to claim him lol even though he couldnt liberate his own home while he instead focused on areas that are now free and prosperous SL/PL. He also got destroyed by Boqor Osman when he tried to get a coast until he begged the italians for a small coast in illig.
s2brx3.png

the cannibal mad mullah had his priorities all wrong sucks to be him and cagdheer:farmajoyaab:
MadMullah.jpg
@Ferrari the dhoqon dabayac0 can't help it. He once again says "so and so beat you but i didn't" :russ:

Now he wants to score points by using interclan fights :mjlol:

I don't even need to reply to these animals they're proving my points themselves :drakelaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
@Ferrari the dhoqon dabayac0 can't help it. He once again says "so and so beat you but i didn't" :russ:

I don't even need to reply to these animals they're proving my points themselves :drakelaugh:
dabacyo kulaha :mjlol: how is us selling you like slaves an insult. to us:russ: thats a major indictment on yourself you low iq slave

Xawaadle massacred fleeing refugees. That isnt a war, as both parties arent armed and looking to fight, and this happened deep in xawaadle territory.

when we fought USC, it was in hamar, and it was only MZ since gabyoow took cawliyahan and they were fighting for darood.

so MZ vs combined abgaal, habar gidir, murursade as USC in mogadisho, you can see where I am going with this right?

There is not a single battle where we lost to anyone.

Now compare armed MJ clan getting karbaashed in gaalkacayo, loosing 300 men in ONE hour lol. war wuxu waa daad qaad, weak niggars.

can you read? you're the second cagdheer that has trouble reading after @Teeri-Alpha lool, boqor Osman destroyed your only relevant Somali figure :noneck:

dabacyo kulaha :mjlol: how is us selling you like slaves an insult. to us:russ: thats a major indictment on yourself you low iq slave
the thing with cagdheer is that they are extremely dumb, here you can see us hustling them and playing them lol kinda like now where we ship them like cattle back to their home when they try to rebel while we also work with their so called mamuuls lool no wonder they kissed the ring of the ethiopian emperor for few pennies.
kVlfs-QI.jpg

can you read? you're the second cagdheer that has trouble reading after @Teeri-Alpha lool, boqor Osman destroyed your only relevant Somali figure :noneck:
Abaayo come back to me when you've got some testosterone in you.

Shouldn't you be creating new threads after this FKD session got your emotions through the roof?

The kab & lax battling it out in every thread :heh:

FFs pack it up will ya :uCkf6mf:

This prick is toast 4 laying a hand on a woman let alone one who's a parliamentarian

She needs to also come clean on his claims of withholding funding for his constituency

All in all this looks bad for the Somali-Kenyan community

the thing with cagdheer is that they are extremely dumb, here you can see us hustling them and playing them lol kinda like now where we ship them like cattle back to their home when they try to rebel while we also work with their so called mamuuls lool no wonder they kissed the ring of the ethiopian emperor for few pennies. View attachment 74164
https://www.nytimes.com/1992/12/29/world/witnesses-report-a-somali-massacre-before-us-arrival.html

Hundreds of residents of this port city were hunted door to door and killed in 3 nights

Harti were pulled from their homes and killed on the edge of town

The four harti in the group were lined up and shot without question
This is what I've been doing to you for a century, kidnapping and killing you with impunity.

What have you done to hit back? Gave a few civilians to ethiopia? I've killed you in the hundreds and thousands at times. Man up and get your revenge on the field sxb, what is it that you're scared of? That you might meet the same fate as your ancestors? :mjlaugh:

64229055_3278841698808362_5463872663132831744_n.jpg

63681976_3278841712141694_7836273685315977216_n.jpg

:ohhh: A Hero's welcome,

Subxana'Allah i always knew that kidnapping and selling caghdeere males wins high praises all around in the Horn region, but slapping an Caghdeere woman and then getting Hero's welcome is down right fascinating.

64229055_3278841698808362_5463872663132831744_n.jpg

63681976_3278841712141694_7836273685315977216_n.jpg

:ohhh: A Hero's welcome,

Subxana'Allah i always knew that kidnapping and selling caghdeere males wins high praises all around in the Horn region, but slapping an Caghdeere woman and then getting Hero's welcome is down right fascinating.

A short clip circulating on social media showing Kenyan MP Fatuma Gedi speaking after allegedly being assaulted by fellow MP Rashid Kassim. In the clip, she claims that he called her stupid and struck her twice. CNN has reached out to MP Kassim but have not gotten a response back.

He shouldn't have hit her, its not her fault. The stupidity is genetic.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/14/africa/kenyan-mp-slaps-female-colleague-intl/index.html

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Sorry to interrupt your FKD session but is there any update on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts