Tensions increase in NFD after MP Fadumo Geedi gets beaten by another MP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Sad that MJ could never protect themselves from OG domination. From the Sayid dashing you off cliffs too the genocide of Lafo Harti. I would hate me to if I was a defenseless punan1:francis:

Atleast MJ has its own state, what have OG?
Ethiopian domination, kenyan domination and the only somali state you lot have is Jubbaland with the help of MJ kkkkk stop fooling yourself and weak up. The past is the past but the now is pretty awfull for you lot treaded as third class citizens wuhahahahahaha

Atleast MJ has its own state, what have OG?
Ethiopian domination, kenyan domination and the only somali state you lot have is Jubbaland with the help of MJ kkkkk stop fooling yourself and weak up. The past is the past but the now is pretty awfull for you lot treaded as third class citizens wuhahahahahaha
Look at the emotions coming out of this young man. A trait that is found in his clan in abundance.

Warya how can you be a grown man unable to control your emotions? Were you raised in a single mother home?

Now let's dissect your mini rant.

1) OG is doing extremelly well in Kenya, we are part and parcel of the government with high positions throughout. MJ is non-existent in this domain

2) After a long war with Ethiopia, OG still controls the Somali state. We're the only player there and decide who runs which zone. Just like we gave a position to MJs in doolo last month and we had punan1 kids jumping to the ceiling on sspot. Secondly MJ also lives under occupation despite their large numbers in Wardher just like the rest of Somalis if you want to apply that rule.

3) OG leads Jubaland, a project created and supported by Kenya OGs. Punan1s are under us here, once again, as they depend on our good will for protection.

I would say Ogaden is doing pretty good despite bad odds. Tell me another clan with this influence throughout East Africa?

Who am I kidding, an emotional punan1 will respond with another rant and delusions of grandeur regarding their state which has seen minimal development despite decades of peace.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Look at the emotions coming out of this young man. A trait that is found in his clan in abundance.

Warya how can you be a grown man unable to control your emotions? Were you raised in a single mother home?

1) OG is doing extremelly well in Kenya, we are part and parcel of the government with high positions throughout. MJ is non-existent in this domain

2) After a long war with Ethiopia, OG still controls the Somali state. We're the only player there and decide who runs which zone. Just like we gave a position to MJs in doolo last month and we had punan1 kids jumping to the ceiling on sspot. Secondly MJ also lives under occupation despite their large numbers in Wardher just like the rest of Somalis if you want to apply that rule.

3) OG leads Jubaland, a project created and supported by Kenya OGs. Punan1s are under us here, once again, as they depend on our good will for protection.

I would say Ogaden is doing pretty good despite bad odds. Tell me another clan with this influence throughout East Africa?

Who am I kidding, an emotional punan1 will respond with another rant and delusions of grandeur regarding their state which has seen minimal development despite decades of peace.

Nigga please put your emotions out of it. I just wanted to troll you because you insulted my peeps. Fwi it was the majerteen that created the current government that allows jubbaland to exist. Just chill the f*ck out i aint here to give you a headache might i propose a Joint?

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

And before i forget again what happend with ya'll oil? Word on the streets is that you will receive only a couple of precent of the revenue not even 5% nigga who is in charge?

Nigga please put your emotions out of it. I just wanted to troll you because you insulted my peeps. Fwi it was the majerteen that created the current government that allows jubbaland to exist. Just chill the f*ck out i aint here to give you a headache might i propose a Joint?
That's right, sit back after getting a good dose of reality :mjlol:

Don't waste my time again little guy.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
That's right, sit back after getting a good dose of reality :mjlol:

Don't waste my time again little guy.

Answer the question deh.
Or have you broken all of your fingers?
Why claim victory if you can't back it up.
This nigga, his mind must be facsinating and very low on braincells.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

You kinda pissed me of now i wanna return the favor. If the OG are soooooo powerfull (actually one of the tribes that have no land of their own) didn't you guys revive the somali state? Answer that my dear OG friend. And why did the waaaaaaay smaller MJ tribe (last frontier that was colonised, had a full out governing body waaay back) got the job done. Can you explain? And if you guys are so powefull why where you guys slaughtered by kikiyus and habeshas huh why why why.
And before you say i am acting out of emotions you couldn't be further from the truth. I can be as cold as a frozen piece of hilib. And if you guys are sooo powerfull why are the somali leaders coming toghether in garowe a MJ city huh? And big boy you lot are actually still colonized by africans not even whites but africans shut your ass up. I respect your tribe personally but your ass can disapear from the earth and i wouldn't care

He got arrested briefly but released by his community on a $500 bail.

64229055_3278841698808362_5463872663132831744_n.jpg

63681976_3278841712141694_7836273685315977216_n.jpg
Kkk this nigga is taking selfies, doesn't look one bit concerned

:trumpsmirk:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You kinda pissed me of now i wanna return the favor. If the OG are soooooo powerfull (actually one of the tribes that have no land of their own) didn't you guys revive the somali state? Answer that my dear OG friend. And why did the waaaaaaay smaller MJ tribe (last frontier that was colonised, had a full out governing body waaay back) got the job done. Can you explain? And if you guys are so powefull why where you guys slaughtered by kikiyus and habeshas huh why why why.
And before you say i am acting out of emotions you couldn't be further from the truth. I can be as cold as a frozen piece of hilib. And if you guys are sooo powerfull why are the somali leaders coming toghether in garowe a MJ city huh? And big boy you lot are actually still colonized by africans not even whites but africans shut your ass up. I respect your tribe personally but your ass can disapear from the earth and i wouldn't care

Just noticed you claim Qandala as well:ooh::salute:

What he did is wrong but that dramatic photo is why women should never been seen as passive. She's putting on a show for her qabil to dagaal.
his life kulaha the guys walking around like a celeb with his chest out
Beating women is a pass time in NFD. All the tribes there have women beater reputations not just OG's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.