Tensions increase in NFD after MP Fadumo Geedi gets beaten by another MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kkkkk slave OG cant even protect his women. Waa iska xolo.

kkkk, slave adoon olooking baboon MJ cannot protect their females from 1door in tukaraq and MX and OG in kismayo as they are used as bashaal material for SNA soldiers,

waa iska xoolo the adoon looking bantu ruled in Jubaland and somali region as corner tribes with no voice always yielding to who ever takes over kismayo with their knees

in addtion, how is your half bantu Cape Verdi wife, just just your entire tribe waa LOW IQ negroid featured adoon looking baboons who chase Bantu pusssy

wait for a few days.:trumpsmirk:

Long story short, it was the who fought her not this

she was holding meetings for all the counties under wajir, the dude did not turn up,

she was allocating budgets for each county

so since he did not turn up she decided to allocate budgets only to OG counties and the dude is dagodia

she said if your cannot be bothered to turn up you are disrespectful so will not get any budget unless you turn up to meetings to do with budget s

they swore at each other, he slapped her, she spat at him, they fought

then afterwards he was arrested and is in prison

since he is arrested, the makahil OG are demanding a re election,

he will be fined, dagodia and Og will keep peace, reer NFD will not be divided over this issiue,

worst case he will be sacked/lose his seat and a by election,

this is why females should not be in politics, she should have just allocated budget for the east wajir dagodia side,

now it will look like OG are making sure dagodia dont get budget for their side of the county, she has painted us bad, she should have said ok fine, we will give them budget and sorted out his lack of failing to attend meetings

we have adoons to compete with, we cannot fight amongst Somalis

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
kkkk, slave adoon olooking baboon MJ cannot protect their females from 1door in tukaraq and MX and OG in kismayo as they are used as bashaal material for SNA soldiers,

waa iska xoolo the adoon looking bantu ruled in Jubaland and somali region as corner tribes with no voice always yielding to who ever takes over kismayo with their knees

in addtion, how is your half bantu Cape Verdi wife, just just your entire tribe waa LOW IQ negroid featured adoon looking baboons who chase Bantu pusssy

Er, Tukaraq is a Dhulo town, and it's their land that's occupied, not MJ. Walle truly, OG are doqonki.

they cant even protect themselves though selled like cattle all over the world smh, they even have a church in garissa @Teeri-Alpha am I right mudane cagdheer
Sad that MJ could never protect themselves from OG domination. From the Sayid dashing you off cliffs too the genocide of Lafo Harti. I would hate me to if I was a defenseless punan1:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.