Tensions increase after Somaliland forces bring additional tanks to former Puntland territory of Tukaraq

Bohol

VIP
So Sland is trying to continue expanding to eventually capture all of SSC then?

Yes up to a tree called Yoocaada which is the border between eastern Sool & Nugaal.

1591012831204.png

Dhulbahante and Isaaq both agree Garoowe settlement building should not reach the border. DhulHante are preparing to maintain the buffer between them abd CiiseMaxmuud

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I hope Puntland responds to this invasion and teach the Jeegans a good old ass whooping, we can't have Somaliland forces stationed in our land.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Bohol

Shit is going down adeer, I am starting to believe Ahmed Karaash was paid by SL to distract us from the SL invasion.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Puntlanders disrespected Karaash so that is why they were given the army was given green light to move towards Garowe border.

He is a traitor, all this time I thought N&N paid him to create a choas in PL but I was just told SL is the culprit behind this, Inshalah we will deal with him and those technicals will be destroyed.
:ahh:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Yes up to a tree called Yoocaada which is the border between eastern Sool & Nugaal.

View attachment 122760

Do you think this build up has something to do with Dhulbahante complaints or some subclan wanting to expand their territory.

Or this may be the recent opening of party offices. They want no Somalia election party offices in Sool as the symbolism is bad

Bohol

VIP
Do you think this build up has something to do with Dhulbahante complaints or some subclan wanting to expand their territory.

Or this may be the recent opening of party offices. They want no Somalia election party offices in Sool as the symbolism is bad

It is to do with the Axmed Karaash dispute. Sland found a better opportunity to push east.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
It is to do with the Axmed Karaash dispute. Sland found a better opportunity to push east.

Is PL prepared for this.

Just when Deni called for peace and co-operation...

War benefits no one but obvs would want SL to win all territories of Sool. They could atleast do this in Buuhoodle as Sool is more or less secured

Bohol

VIP
Is PL prepared for this.

Just when Deni called for peace and co-operation...

War benefits no one but obvs would want SL to win all territories of Sool. They could atleast do this in Buuhoodle as Sool is more or less secured

When did they call for cooperation? Buhoodle is not strategic area, controlling the entire Nugaal -Sool road is more important for trade and security.