Tensions hit boiling point in Awdal,Somaliland region(sacked General Xudhuun defects with soldiers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The troops of former General Xudhuun have now based themselves in northern Awdal coastal areas where there is some land disputes.

upload_2019-3-30_20-18-47.png

Bohol

VIP
The Muuse Bixi administration sacked the highest ranking Gadabursi general in Somaliland
region. They also appointed a Cisse defense minister to intensify the land disputes. Clashes
are imminent now in the western regions.

The sacked General that mutinied.

xudhuun1.jpg

The Muuse Bixi administration sacked the highest ranking Gadabursi general in Somaliland
region. They also appointed a Cisse defense minister to intensify the land disputes. Clashes
are imminent now in the western regions.

The sacked General that mutinied.

xudhuun1.jpg

Jeegaanta's days are numbered. They are trying so hard to bring about clan clashes in Zeila between Gadabursi and Ciise.

This isn't going to benefit Jeeegaanta because Awdal clan militias are now taking control of the coastal areas now that they have taken off their uniforms.

Muse Bixi will be remembered for being the guy who ruined the Somaliland project.

This is a land dispute between a Samaroon sub clan and a Ciise sub clan.

Not correct. The Jeegaan administration is behind this.

It's very stupid on the part of the administration because those soldiers were Somaliland soldiers and now they are Xudhuun's militia. He left with all his tribesmen with him. Dumb move by Muse local.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Remember when Djibouti did an airstrike in Somaliland a year or two ago?
:pachah1:
I wouldn't poke the sleeping beast if I were you sxb. @Cauli
:francis:

Not correct. The Jeegaan administration is behind this.

It's very stupid on the part of the administration because those soldiers were Somaliland soldiers and now they are Xudhuun's militia. He left with all his tribesmen with him. Dumb move by Muse local.
How is it not correct? It's a land dispute between two sub clans that live in the area sxb.

@Bohol

Muse Bixi didnt replace Xudhuun with an Ciise general, he replaced him with a Reer Dudub Jibriil Yoonis, my own jilib. This is the information that I have currently.

He is trying to bring a conflict between Makahil and Mahad Case.
:gucciwhat:

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol

Muse Bixi didnt replace Xudhuun with an Ciise general, he replaced him with a Reer Dudub Jibriil Yoonis, my own jilib. This is the information that I have currently.

He is trying to bring a conflict between Makahil and Mahad Case.
:gucciwhat:

I didn't say a Cisse general but the new defense minister is Cisse (he replaced Cisse Xawar who was Warsangeli). There is no land disputes between Makahil and Mahad Case, it is Cisse and Samaroon on the coastal areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending