Tension between President and VP of Hirshabelle

Jungle

VIP

The XL candidates are on President Guudlaawes side and Dabageed is doing nabar iyo naxdins bidding to loot XL seats. Opposing miltias are in a stand off.

Guudlaawe will come out of this selection period with much praise. Nacas dabageed wants to sell out his own people.

Damn, looks like reer @Kheyre is showing Ali Guudlawe who the boss is in Beledweyne.

mark reilly entrance GIF by Collider

Jungle

VIP
Damn, looks like reer @Kheyre is showing Ali Guudlawe who the boss is in Beledweyne.

mark reilly entrance GIF by Collider
Laangaab stop the isku dir.

The abgaal sna are back in xamar after securing mudulood and gugundhabe seats. Dabageed is now trying to bully President Guudlaawe and the xl & gj candidates. I suppose here is where gor gor will come in to play and we'll see if those 2 qabils will fight for their seats.

Qabil waxa lugu dila nin isla qabilkaas ah = Dabageed

The xoolo Dabageed wants to close the seat for certain candidates and Guudlaawe doesn’t want to close the seats he wants to compete openly.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guul Dabageed they are tryna remove Dahir Amiin Jeesoow and other influential leaders Guudlaawe needs to go back to Jowhar and mind his business. Dabageed is King of Hiiraan

Just yesterday reer hiraan didnt want president guudlaawe to land in beledweyne today Gudlaawe is making sure the disgruntled tribes of hiraan get a fair shot to compete while their own is preventing that.
Even I have hard time understanding The dysfunctional unpredictable south .

Warya @Kheyre I bought an extra guudlaawe tshirt I can mail you what size you wear ? :lolbron:

Just yesterday reer hiraan didnt want president guudlaawe to land in beledweyne today Gudlaawe is making sure the disgruntled tribes of hiraan get a fair shot to compete while their own is preventing that.
Even I have hard time understanding The dysfunctional unpredictable south .

Warya @Kheyre I bought an extra guudlaawe tshirt I can mail you what size you wear ? :lolbron:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Imagine fighting and getting killed so one of your clansmen get to eat a salary as an MP. That nigga won’t benefit his region whatsoever in that 5 years. All these MP’s are useless. The only people who benefit are the odays who get a cut from the bribery money the MP gets from the presidential candidates.

Imagine fighting and getting killed so one of your clansmen get to eat a salary as an MP. That nigga won’t benefit his region whatsoever in that 5 years. All these MP’s are useless. The only people who benefit are the odays who get a cut from the bribery money the MP gets from the presidential candidates.
Well the skinny nation is not known for their rationality.

Jungle

VIP

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Jungle what you are saying doesn't make sense, you are accussing Dabageed of being N&N but Ali Gudlaawe is N&N boy in Hiirshabelle lmao. Teeda kale you are supporting Damjadiid but you are also supporting Ali Gudlaawe.

Then why do you have an issue with Kheyre supporting both his N&N players and his opposition players at the same time ? since its all about clan Xawaadle vs Abgaal.

Jungle

VIP
Jungle what you are saying doesn't make sense, you are accussing Dabageed of being N&N but Ali Gudlaawe is N&N boy in Hiirshabelle lmao. Teeda kale you are supporting Damjadiid but you are also supporting Ali Gudlaawe.

Then why do you have an issue with Kheyre supporting both his N&N players and his opposition players at the same time ? since its all about clan Xawaadle vs Abgaal.
Guudlaawe so far gave up 1 seat in Jowhar and secured Cise Mudulood & Gugundhabe seats in Beledweyne. He wants to XL to pick their own mps (sanbaloolshe, godax etc) whereas dabageed wants to handpick the seats for NN.

Its not a qabil issue because Guudlaawe is working in the interest of the mps xl actually want sxb

Trending

Latest posts