Tens Of Thousands Of Indians Going To Work In Israel 🇮🇱🇮🇳! Replacing Palestinian Workers!

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Soon we will hear about Indian women being forcibly sterilized and their men being barred from looking at Israeli women otherwise Israel will become a home away from home and Indians will take over. I hope they take over tho, if they take control of Israeli and hamas bombs then to pieces nobody will gave a f*ck because well they are Indian.

The wisdom and grace of Allah swt is truly infinite , he sends an attack on the 🧃 that muslims cannot be held culpable for. 🙏🏿🙏🏿

Takbiir, rip 🧃 nostrils.

Indians are innocent when they are small in number but when they multiply they will begin harassing the Israeli women they idolize so much

Don't you live in Mogadishu? You wouldn't understand warya.
No i am international student in cyprus.
🤣🤣. Two years ag i met some indians from kenya who are indian kenyans kkkkk. Walhi i almoat vomited the smel coming out of them it was not even summer it was sprong season yet 🤮🤮🤮🤮 smell

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Abdi freedom 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
I dont know why u have this so much hate for indians 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Warya Indian are gaajo people and when they arrive to your country they start to scaming. They cost usa citizens billions of dollars each years that’s why usa, and even Canadian government want to ban them completely.

Saaaar

Screenshot_2024-02-20-21-13-53-940_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

Trending

Latest posts