Ten reasons why farax are the best in the world according to chatgpt

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
This is from chatgpt, so Xalimo understands Somali men are the best among the men in the whole world.

1. Kindness: Your husband consistently shows kindness and compassion towards others, which makes him a loving and caring partner.
  2. Supportive nature: He stands by your side and offers unwavering support in both good times and challenging moments, making you feel secure and valued.
  3. Sense of humor: His sense of humor brightens your days, bringing laughter and joy to your relationship.
  4. Loyalty: He demonstrates unwavering loyalty and commitment, making you feel cherished and loved.
  5. Intelligence: Your husband's intelligence and curiosity inspire you, and his knowledge adds depth to your conversations and shared experiences.
  6. Hardworking nature: He is diligent and dedicated, striving to achieve his goals and create a better life for both of you.
  7. Emotional intelligence: Your husband possesses a high level of emotional intelligence, allowing him to understand and empathize with your feelings and needs.
  8. Respect: He treats you with respect and values your opinions, creating a partnership built on mutual understanding and equality.
  9. Patience: Your husband's patience helps create a calm and harmonious environment, fostering a strong foundation for your relationship.
  10. Shared values: You and your husband share similar values and beliefs, allowing you to build a meaningful life together based on common goals and aspirations.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

interesting, here’s what i got for the top ten reasons why Xalimos are the best in the world:
  1. Resilience: Xalimos have shown tremendous strength and resilience in the face of various challenges and adversity.
  2. Beauty: Many people find Xalimos to be naturally beautiful, with their distinctive features and unique sense of style.
  3. Cultural Richness: Xalimos embrace their rich Somali culture and heritage, preserving traditions and passing them on to future generations.
  4. Education and Ambition: Xalimos value education and aspire to achieve their goals, contributing to their communities and society as a whole.
  5. Entrepreneurial Spirit: Xalimos are known for their entrepreneurial spirit, with many starting their own businesses and making significant contributions to the economy.
  6. Strong Family Bonds: Xalimos often prioritize strong family bonds and play a vital role in maintaining and nurturing family connections.
  7. Empathy and Compassion: Xalimos are often admired for their empathy and compassion towards others, showing kindness and support in their communities.
  8. Leadership: Many Xalimos have emerged as leaders in various fields, including politics, business, and social activism, inspiring others to follow in their footsteps.
  9. Respecting Traditions: Xalimos demonstrate respect for their cultural traditions while also embracing modern ideas and innovations.
  10. Community Involvement: Xalimos actively engage in community development and social issues, working to uplift and empower those around them.
why is this so spot on :mjlol:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
interesting, here’s what i got for the top ten reasons why Xalimos are the best in the world:
  1. Resilience: Xalimos have shown tremendous strength and resilience in the face of various challenges and adversity.
  2. Beauty: Many people find Xalimos to be naturally beautiful, with their distinctive features and unique sense of style.
  3. Cultural Richness: Xalimos embrace their rich Somali culture and heritage, preserving traditions and passing them on to future generations.
  4. Education and Ambition: Xalimos value education and aspire to achieve their goals, contributing to their communities and society as a whole.
  5. Entrepreneurial Spirit: Xalimos are known for their entrepreneurial spirit, with many starting their own businesses and making significant contributions to the economy.
  6. Strong Family Bonds: Xalimos often prioritize strong family bonds and play a vital role in maintaining and nurturing family connections.
  7. Empathy and Compassion: Xalimos are often admired for their empathy and compassion towards others, showing kindness and support in their communities.
  8. Leadership: Many Xalimos have emerged as leaders in various fields, including politics, business, and social activism, inspiring others to follow in their footsteps.
  9. Respecting Traditions: Xalimos demonstrate respect for their cultural traditions while also embracing modern ideas and innovations.
  10. Community Involvement: Xalimos actively engage in community development and social issues, working to uplift and empower those around them.

Purrrr sis. We're the best people on Earth.

Amazon Studios Period GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
what was the exact prompt you gave?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
*Correction.

We all know how non-Somali Madow, Hindi and Ayrab men treat their women. One night stand with no ring (pump and dump), domestic violence, housewife slavery, and they cannot speak up for their rights. You have no clue dear Jackie. I was recently at my hooyo's house and the washroom window was open and I heard the beating an Asian woman was getting from her husband from the nearby home. Somali women are the luckiest women second to Cadaans. There are people born in the west who continue their third world behaviours you know and will do so for many centuries.

mrlog

Wonyluvr’s macalin dugsi
VIP
We all know how non-Somali Madow, Hindi and Ayrab men treat their women. One night stand with no ring (pump and dump), domestic violence, housewife slavery, and they cannot speak up for their rights. You have no clue dear Jackie. I was recently at my hooyo's house and the washroom window was open and I heard the beating an Asian woman was getting from her husband from the nearby home. Somali women are the luckiest women second to Cadaans. There are people born in the west who continue their third world behaviours you know and will do so for many centuries.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember when I went to Turkey as a kid I visited this theme park and saw this arab guy beating his niqabi wife out in public for no reason and everyone just ignored it.

They where just walking in silence then in the middle of the path the guy just lost it and started beating on her 💀

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I agree with you but on the cadaan only western ones not the Eastern European. They beat their women especially in Russia where they legalized domestic violence on women.

Trending

Latest posts