Television Anchor have a hard time understanding Why Somaliland is Seceding & fighting for independence From Somalia and Mocks the SL finance Minister

Som

VIP
Ok if I'm not independent where's somalia's authority in Hargeysa Boorama Berbera Burco and ceerigabo???

Why can't your president visit the most peaceful region in the horn??

Sxb we don't care about international recognition that you walawayen are obsessed with what we care about is that we rule our own territories away from the failed state in Xamar and developing our nation without your help.
If you don't care about recognition why are you so excited when small unrecognized countries like Taiwan have deals with you?
If you don't care about recognition what the hell are your politicians doing on TV campaigning for recognition and respect from the international community?
Bro I get your point but lets be honest, Somaliland cares a lot about recognition. It's the one of the main goals of your country right now

If you don't care about recognition why are you so excited when small unrecognized countries like Taiwan have deals with you?
If you don't care about recognition what the hell are your politicians doing on TV campaigning for recognition and respect from the international community?
Bro I get your point but lets be honest, Somaliland cares a lot about recognition. It's the one of the main goals of your country right now
Taiwan is complicated issue that legally deals with international community.

I don't know what you're seeing in TV which I doubt you actually watch somali TV but just so you know international community knows Somaliland is an independent nation from Xamar with its own laws and governance and who ever comes to JSL is welcomed to do deal with us that would beneficial to both sides

@Som I don't view the word secession as an insult but it's inaccurate in the case of Somaliland. Firstly Somaliland has never been part of Somalia but was part of the Somali Republic/Somali Democratic Republic and secondly the union that happened on 1st July 1960 was never legally ratified by both sides

Look let's rather talk about the merits/demerits of separation vs union

Som

VIP
@Som I don't view the word secession as an insult but it's inaccurate in the case of Somaliland. Firstly Somaliland has never been part of Somalia but was part of the Somali Republic/Somali Democratic Republic and secondly the union that happened on 1st July 1960 was never legally ratified by both sides

Look let's rather talk about the merits/demerits of separation vs union
That doesn't necessarily mean the union was illegal or invalid

Reborn
That doesn't necessarily mean the union was illegal or invalid

You should check out the court decision in the 1961 coup/revolt in Somali republic :denzelnigga: