tekNiKO GOES MENTAL AT A MOSQUE, suddenly attacks adeero worshippers with a stick, KOs one adeero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Took place in Ohio

(I keep telling you folks! 1 in 3 Somali is crazy...keep your guard up ..don’t allow a somali to walk behind you ...just today, Walahi, at my breaktime, I stopped by a Sambusa cafe shop and walahi there were like 10 dudes there and 4 of them were legit mental .. I ate my sambusas and shax and bolted out of there)

@TekNiKo have you skipped on your meds manne!

Last edited:
Excuse my language, but the f*ck IS WRONG WITH HIM??!!:wtf:
KOING ADEERO'S IN A MUSJID? :deadrose: Wallahi if I was there I would go kiokan X5 and Kamahamha his ass, and make his partners children Gadabuursi.:sass2:

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@TekNiKo what's wrong with you ninyahow?!! You could've at least spared the praying adeero. Senseless act from Tekniko a guy I thought was calm and cool headed.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@TekNiKo what's wrong with you ninyahow?!! You could've at least spared the praying adeero. Senseless act from Tekniko a guy I thought was calm and cool headed.

All of us have long accepted the mental condition of @TekNiKo . His family has even removed him from Canada and placed him in Xamar. They even gone as far as marrying him off to his cousin that they grabbed from a tuulo next to Gabrahaarey

All of us have long accepted the mental condition of @TekNiKo . His family has even removed him from Canada and placed him in Xamar. They even gone as far as marrying him off to his cousin that they grabbed from a tuulo next to Gabrahaarey
He is in Xamar now??!
Screenshot_20180809-034605.png

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Excuse my language, but the f*ck IS WRONG WITH HIM??!!:wtf:
KOING ADEERO'S IN A MUSJID? :deadrose: Wallahi if I was there I would go kiokan X5 and Kamahamha his ass, and make his partners children Gadabuursi.:sass2:

Yo I gotta salute that kid that was next to @TekNiKo when Tekniko all of a sudden got up with a stick. Kiddo sprang up to avoid getting smashed :russ::lolbron:

Horta why do odeys refuse to exit their salat session when they can clearly hear a madman is on the loose.

If I was praying and I heard some commotion happening behind me best bet I’ll turn around while running for the exit :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: I’ll fucking jump on my car and take off

Yo I gotta salute that kid that was next to @TekNiKo when Tekniko all of a sudden got up with a stick. Kiddo sprang up to avoid getting smashed :russ::lolbron:

Horta why do odeys refuse to exit their salat session when they can clearly hear a madman is on the loose.

If I was praying and I heard some commotion happening behind me best bet I’ll turn around while running for the exit :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: I’ll fucking jump on my car and take off
I support the boy too! But I could barely read you're post from the middle to the end. I was laughing to hard.:russ::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Sheeytaan took over the odeey maaskin. The odeey praying was knocked out. Mashalaah. Walaahi he was faithful in his Salaah. A weaker person like Rkelly would have not even finished his Salaaah. He would get up and cry alaaa ba'a'''aayeeeeeh

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The Sheeytaan took over the odeey maaskin. The odeey praying was knocked out. Mashalaah. Walaahi he was faithful in his Salaah. A weaker person like Rkelly would have not even finished his Salaaah. He would get up and cry alaaa ba'a'''aayeeeeeh

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh: “Hoogayeey “ preferably :chrisfreshhah:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There was not even a strong man to go smack the sh!t out him! wow. Sad. A 6'2 man 200 POUND man would have been enuf lol these 5'6 little old men and little boys are sad. Did u see the skinny boy in khamiss throw a chair at the odeey and run away????? Was that u Rkelly? lol

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There was not even a strong man to go smack the sh!t out him! wow. Sad. A 6'2 man 200 POUND man would have been enuf lol these 5'6 little old men and little boys are sad. Did u see the skinny boy in khanis throw a chair at the odeey and run away????? Was that u Rkelly? lol

:kodaksmiley::mjcry::mjpls::mjpls:

There was not even a strong man to go smack the sh!t out him! wow. Sad. I 6'2 man 200 POUND man would have been enuf lol these 5'6 little old men and little boys are sad. Did u see the skinny boy in khanis throw a chair at the odeey and run away????? Was that u Rkelly? lol
giphy (3).gif

HOLY SHIT, MOTHER OF PEARL! YOU'RE A TRANSEXUAL??!!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This look is soo sexy i cant describe it loool

giphy-3-gif.52022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending