tekniko gets karbashed on youtube then proceeds to hang up on people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Tekniko is the most pro Puntland Sade on here. @Luna use to be most PL friendly Sade, until her MJ bf cheated on her :pachah1:
Tekniko used to hate MJ and Puntland back in somnet. He turned a new leaf when he realized 1, MJs don't give a crap about his tantrums, 2, when I-doors kinda ganged up on him, and that's when he realized, damn MJs weren't that bad loool

waraabe

Your superior
Tekniko used to hate MJ and Puntland back in somnet. He turned a new leaf when he realized 1, MJs don't give a crap about his tantrums, 2, when I-doors kinda ganged up on him, and that's when he realized, damn MJs weren't that bad loool
He doesn’t mind gaal mj Punani now lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nah I realized it when I went to Garowe and Galkacyo for all my essential needs when I was in Galgaduud. Its like living in two different worlds..

Puntland are by far the most superior region in Somalia. Federalism works if you have the right people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending