Teenage geeljires having shootouts in Toronto which killed houdini

Wallahi these uk niggas can talk all the shit they want but
if i am being honest reer henny are better since reer henny got real Gs
while reer Uk try the street life and get mugged by Madows

It is what it is :mjdontkno:

the only downside with geeljire gang culture is that halimos follow suit with the qashin lifestyle :wow:

:francis: Freaking retards, instead of taking advantage of the education system, this how they want to live. Jail or an early grave. It has worked perfectly for the AA community so why not do it somaha?
I would have more respect for them if they died in a clan war in Somalia than a shootout in Toronto :mjkkk:

Apollo

VIP
In France, cities like Marseille are ran by Algerian/Moroccan gangs who distribute drugs to the rest of France. To my knowledge, West African gangs to not have as much power as the North African gangs in France.

There was a high probability my parents wanted to settle permanently in Italy or France. I thank God every day they did not make that choice. :silanyosmile:

There was a high probability my parents wanted to settle permanently in Italy or France. I thank God every day they did not make that choice. :silanyosmile:
All of my dads siblings went to Canada and he wanted us to go there. Mum refused. Thank god. I could have been reer henny now shooting people like I’m in the wild wild west

What a donut, I swear this guy was living in LA :mindblown: what made him come back to that sh*thole and walk around the city with gm’s his fault lol he shoulda moved smarter

Every one of ur posts on this site are somehow related to the UK even if we have NOTHING to do with it :lolbron: stop begging it u deluded kid

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Both reer UK and Reer Hennessy are on job, while Swedish Faaraxs get pissed on.Dont make me post the vid adeer

Keo

VIP
In France, cities like Marseille are ran by Algerian/Moroccan gangs who distribute drugs to the rest of France. To my knowledge, West African gangs to not have as much power as the North African gangs in France.
I heard most gangs in Paris suburbs are black. Places like Sevran. But yeah Marseille has one of the most notorious estates.

This is Sevran

This is Marseille

Last edited:
What a donut, I swear this guy was living in LA :mindblown: what made him come back to that sh*thole and walk around the city with gm’s his fault lol he shoulda moved smarter

Every one of ur posts on this site are somehow related to the UK even if we have NOTHING to do with it :lolbron: stop begging it u deluded kid

Read my bio nigga even the American Somalis rn behaving like apes are.Still.Better.Than.ReerJareerBeg :bell:

Guys here is our Swedish brother @Köttbullar getting pissed on by 4 Somalis

There fixed it

DSYwK9iWkAEGo2m.jpg

Trending