Teen lured to hotel in Mogadishu, gets gang raped, thrown off balcony to her death

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
the only way people will stop committing rape is when they get executed in my opinion somalia should have public execution so everyone can see what happens with rapists

Let them die a slow painful death by setting them on fire

Nacala bastarinta kuyaal, they knew exactly what they were doing, rape kill and then throw her out of the balcony. It’s like they wanted it to go public.

High ranking officials are supposedly involved in this case which explains the quick release of the accused. No news on whether DNA samples were taken, no court case, no images.

It's clear that there are powerful individuals who want this story buried.

Listen to her uncle here;

High ranking officials are supposedly involved in this case which explains the quick release of the accused. No news on whether DNA samples were taken, no court case, no images.

It's clear that there are powerful individuals who want this story buried.

Listen to her uncle here;

You're trying so hard abaayo. This is legit a common practice in Somalia. They release you on bail if you know someone influential. A politician or a businessman. So you can't run away. I want you to show this passion for the poor girl in garowe who had a mental illness and got raped while she was just 16 years old. But you're yet to comment about that. Instead running with this cause you see mx being mentioned. Charity starts at home, stop your rape culture first. The rapists whether they are mx or not doesn't matter, they will get arrested and be trialed for their crimes and be punished accordingly. Worry about the abuses happening in your backyard first. You suffer from extreme cuqdad and hate. I'm always surprised by the obsession some folk here have when it comes to mx. Seek a cure.

Eh4OUY-XcAI9lNA

Mercury

VIP
Somalis should stop trying to be like western countries they should
You're trying so hard abaayo. This is legit a common practice in Somalia. They release you on bail if you know someone influential. A politician or a businessman. So you can't run away. I want you to show this passion for the poor girl in garowe who had a mental illness and got raped while she was just 16 years old. But you're yet to comment about that. Instead running with this cause you see mx being mentioned. Charity starts at home, stop your rape culture first. The rapists whether they are mx or not doesn't matter, they will get arrested and be trialed for their crimes and be punished accordingly. Worry about the abuses happening in your backyard first. You suffer from extreme cuqdad and hate. I'm always surprised by the obsession some folk here have when it comes to mx. Seek a cure.
you're speaking like an tribalist a girl has been raped yet you're more concerned about a tribe

Mercury

VIP
Wrong. I'm a tribalist, yes but I'm not gonna defend someone who did a crime as bad as rape based on qabil. The Mjs here have a clear agenda. It's one thing to demand justice for a poor girl who has been raped. It's another thing to blame a whole qabil based on the actions of a few sick people. And always keep repeating and talking about that one qabil. Imagine politicizing the murder of a poor girl. Disgusting. When the girl in garowe was murdered they were silent. But suddenly they care about the rape of another girl who doesn't even live close to them. That's still fine, at least they care right. Wrong again, they only care cause they think they can somehow blame a whole community and slander them.
If someone commits a rape and happens to be a certain qabiil nobody slanders that whole tribe what are you on about?

The tribe is irrelevant but you're here acting like a victim

women are so unprotected in our country. wallaahi im getting sick to my stomach

AUN to the sister , may allah bring justice.

What's with the increase in rape with extreme violence in Somalia? Before it was two men who raped a boy, then a gang rape of a girl and now this ? Wtf is happening

Trending

Latest posts