Ted Bundy Movie Controversy

Is this controversial to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trailer for the Ted Bundy movie starring Zac Efron has been released.
And people are already complaining about it...

Do you guys think they're right, or are people being too sensitive?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
These people are just too sensitive. Movies that have psychopaths as leading roles exist!
It's not a problem, it's reality. Rapists and psychopaths exist.

Ramen

🌸
He was a psychopath. They wear many masks in order to not stand out. In this movie they showed that he could create a false image and fool his family, friends etc into thinking he was a cool family man.

I do understand why theyre angry ab the movie. Ted bundy would have been so satisfied if he knew that someone created a movie about him where they showed the 'good' side of him. That disgusting bastard had nothing to do and started to live a double life where he was raping/killing young women/girls and a life where he lived with his girl and daughter

shaaqo la'aan in its purest form

If Ted Bundy was a 5'2 balding Indian with a recessed chin, he wouldn't have gotten a movie.
Haha true. Women were literally in love with Ted Bundy for his looks.

I would let Zac Efron murder me any day though. :shaq:
tedbundytrailer_youtube_main.jpg

I think its fucked up, imagine someone raped and killed your daughter and you have to watch a movie which is basically glorifying the guy

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
If you actually watched the first episode of the documentary on Netflix, you'd find out that Ted Bundy was an incel through and through. So where did this ''charismatic and handsome'' idea come from? It's like the media deliberately exaggerated to sell a more attractive narrative to the public.

Last edited:
If you actually watched the first episode of the documentary on Netflix, you'd find out that Ted Bundy was an incel through and through. So where did this ''charismatic and handsome'' idea came from? It's like the media deliberately exaggerated to sell a more attractive narrative to the public.
And the idea that he charmed his victims into following him isnt even true. He pretended to be injured and asked them to help him carry stuff or pretended to be a police officer. None of them followed him because they were wooed by his charm like the media portrayed, but because he decieved them.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
And the idea that he charmed his victims into following him isnt even true. He pretended to be injured and asked them to help him carry stuff or pretended to be a police officer. None of them followed him because they were wooed by his charm like the media portrayed, but because he decieved them.

According to wikipedia, he was a charismatic and handsome man...So the movie is right though!

White killers are always romanticized. Remember that marine who killed those afghan families? They made a movie making him look like a hero, american something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts