Teckniko

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha @TekNiKo I will put what Somalia would've become most likely under Majerten Vision

SYL Party - Majerten and Abgaal lackey and switch it with Isaaq as 'irirism' seat, while kaygi is mine
Royal Kingdom Status for the Nation - Recognizing the King Osman Achievements and begin education of the masses of his legacy on the nation. I think it would've been sold as the FIRST NATION STATE of Somalis.

So I would have 'kingdom powers' and still eating in a 'representative' government with my 'Majerten' seat defined while the Hawiye/Isaaq share one seat be it PM/President depending on the rotation in the party.

I would've kept Marehan-Ogaden subjects like the rest of the nation, no clan preference or darodnimo like the hawiye believes their exists, why wud we kill each other in the arms race if there is darodnimo isma 'waydiyan'. We don't share as 'darod', it's all or nothing policy for each darod sub clan. That's why we 'tanasuled' for OGS as we know the rule in JL. Becuz we believe it creates stability one leader and one clan and no disturbance unlike hawiye who like to share which causes their conflict, hal niin ma adkaado weligeed due to 'tabarti' ayaaanan jirin

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb just watch hawiye democracy waa 'sharing or coalition' system waa tabar daran yahay maskaxiyan, ciidaan, dhaqaale, etc, ururis clan bay yihin which is going to be hard to share a system with. PL system will be like our presidential system similar to jubbaland. Hal hisbi bala wareegayso wax walbo ma jirayso isgabgabsi, 5 sano waa la fadhin doona the opposition like the same rule we do with the presidents in JL./PL. Hal niin waa inu adkaada to bring stability hawiye ma yaqan tanasul, their aborigine oo cuntada isla cuno. I think hawiye ma arag tarikh hore iyo niin guulaysta iyo saldanoyin iyo waxasi, they are identity less ppl. war hal niin ba gaadhiga wadaye ma jirayso waan isla wadayna and coalition shit, democracy in somalia will be whoever security majority he LEADS u step down 5 years ama isqabqabsi bay ku dhaamaananaysa another 50 years and nothing done. they dont understand victory and loss mentality, they shit business ppl too haday barteen majerten marku yimi who had first businesess with indians and arabs and now we moving into banking they copy again watch

Last edited:

Trending