Technology Defeats Women ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Well these could actually be a positive, the more of these available, the more women free for me:siilaanyosmile:you guys can take all these dolls I’ll take the real deal

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I support this, better this than irresponsible faraxs ruining poor women’s lives. It’s a win win situation for both parties.

VixR

Veritas
Technology “defeats” men from most backbreaking forms of labor (I would say frees, but clearly some men don’t see it that way) + frees women from tedious, old-timey, whole-day level housework and allows them to do things they didn’t have the strength to do w/o a man previously = aforementioned weird breed of men being upset w/ technology :francis:

Anything She can do Technology can do better damn the future looks so bright for men we wont have to ever pay child support again

kkkkkView attachment 73608

Have you seen the movie "Her" by Joaquin Phoenix and Scarlett Johansen?

It is science fiction romance movie and dark but trully beautiful. In the movie, guys can buy Samantha which is an AI female program that becomes your girlfriend.

I recommend you watch that.

Last edited:
Have you seen the movie "Her" by Joaquin Phoenix and Scarlett Johansen?

It is science fiction romance movie and dark but trully beautiful. In the movie, guys can buy Samantha which is an AI female program that becomes your girlfriend.

I recommend you watch that.
Lool that sounds like a good watch sxb robots are the way forward in big 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.