Tech World Is Creating A Can Of Worms

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
People say I am paranoid schizophrenic because I do alot of predictions on where things are heading and the outcomes it can lead too which generally are always negative even if started with good intention.

Gun powder started as a good intention also and many schizo who lived in that time would be dismissed as crazy because they saw visions where this could end and now we see where it ends. Good ideas always end in disaster due to the human element being corrupt.

There is huge craze now everything smart but do you know every device you buy thats smart which is code word for giving wifi access to your products whether it's home, car, and appliances.

Now the phone bit has been done as many carry smartfone but their also smartening up their house with camera gadgets, lights, fridges, ovens, beds, vacuum, and the list will continue to smarten everything up or make it connectable to WiFi. This is sold as a good idea but as we know thru out history good ideas turn into useful weapons.

Those smart companies like Google, Apple, Samsung will hold you in surveillance as all your devices are accessible to their data farm which your privacy can be sold to the highest bidder or they stage hackers to penetrate by giving them useful entry into their system and do their bidding for them with the dark net which terrorists and spies of many nation would love to have access to your privacy for usually bad intention. Now with the explosion of AI, they can create a server farm of AI robot spies on all users of its product.

I think this is all being set up for the appearance of dajjal and he wants to set up a loyal society as gog and magog citizen. All hail JUJ and Majuj. This shit is going to backfire rushing progress at the expense of not calculating risk.

Their already making ppl adjust to wearable smart devices like watches and the only thing really left is mind control which elon musk is investing into or as they will call it we developed a google or samsung smart.mind and we want all ppl to wear it and then they control all.minds thru their network of smart and AI farms and can begin teaching GOG is the real GOD by removing the D to G and subsequently a great chengis khan will arise from.the far east among Mongolian who will take this western idea and rule the world for GOG and all his loyal Magog citizen who are AI and Human citizens and some even Hybrids and the mind warfare era began and it will be to remove all religions thru smart mind implants in kids and for adult smart mind AI wearables

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I really thing Gog is here thru Google which is code word for GOG but he has challenges like samsung and apple rising who want to do It first and a merge will happen between Google where it will be shortened to Gog and something else will be called MA or AM thru some company merge possibly with Samsung who will lose the S and sung part with AM Or MA left behind as they call it ma gog or am gog .

Ironically Samsung is Korean so dajjal may arise there and judging by NASA images according to neal Degrassi only Korea and Israel is seen in space in day and night mode or ying and yang. So all land in between will be annihilated is what I suspect and two islands left on this planet abrahamic faiths in Israel vs Mongolians and European loyalists and his Magog AI software AI and loyal humans or hybrid human and AI.

It maybe called AM gog and then all it needs is someone to arise in mongolian and the beast and dajjal can say I AM-GOG in mind software as they yell all hail Gog is here with us is what they will say lol as he makes them worship. I want Somalis please head my advice as hikma comes thru the wild madness of the mind as we see knowledge as a puzzle and madness and put piece together that ppl don't see.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The ppl right now can't even live without google and it's not still not even shortened yet to GOG which it will happen thru the likely merge with Samsung in Korea and they select AM and MA from it disregarding SSung part to bring about the Dajjal and tell him that they have all these world minds connected to AM Gog mind implant chips or wearable smart minds and it's easy to teach them that Dajjal is the messiah of the true GOG against the western GOD of Abraham and the triune revelations of Torah, gospel, Quran but they will be a weak force due to infighting and even being useful allies to GOG, untill their Mahdi comes and say you are not sent from the true god of Abraham but U took their knowledge for your own ends and means and then a big war will break out and I think he will only save as Mahdi means save because gog would be to strong and leave him with this world as they won't be able to advance and devolve and go extinct like neaderthals without abrahamic children and Mongolians know that as they always wait for knowledge to come to them. That's why Islam went there to save what they can but they went back majority to their earthly worships and idols which is currency now for them from trees lol.

I suspect small communities will remain among Jews, Christians. Muslims and they will be nearly exterminated and living in small communities in fear and hiding and Mahdi will get em out but I don't even think he can fight this beast.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Tech companies will merge Smart and AI thru big companies like apple, Samsung, and google. Who wins between apple and Samsung will be decided by google as both require it's online eco system across many functions. I think google will merge Samsung in the future to bring about the age of gog and magog by creating a shared company named Magog or am gog using gog part of google and the AM part of Samsung. Then someone a dajjal will emerge from Korea as Samsung is owned by there and call himself I and the company is called AM GOG and the subscriber's called magog who all wear it like they are with google search which google started the project for him.

They will create a smart mind wearable mind like smart fone or smart watches which Elon Musk is already investing in brain technology go and google it. They will infuse smart mind implants into new born babies also.

These things will be powerful as U will use google translate sending signals to your brain to speak any tongue, do any maths, do any science. etc, they will even do genetic engineering using animal genes where it suitable and have top genes in animal world and have extra strong smell like dog, eyes like a tiger, brain like no other, skin color will all change as any range from black to white to brown and yellow and any color spectrum of the rainbow, they will try to copy the ancient Egyptians wall art of man gods and men animal merging, not many religious ppl will exist and join him or will be gypsies and called old ppl by AI Hybrids and why the Mahdi will snatch the few and make them wait for Jesus which all religions will in abrahamic faith anyways, the Mongolian will be a slave to them and lots of Europeans tho. Mahdi will see no point fighting cause if he snatched the good ppl who see this shit isn't heading anywhere they will be left to gog and can't advance and will devolve like proto humans did before Adamic line.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They will create super brain pace makers like they do for heart to keep awareness alive telling U they can extend your life slowly in each generation of upgrades and u won't die and have ever lasting life but they will as a rule of nature see constant complications will happen due to chaotic nature of this world but the chaos may be large wipe outs and sometimes small minor wipe outs of humans. They won't get it there no happiness here no matter how long U live due the laws of nature, social, religious, U will always feel like your not free like adam once was and religious ppl will get that and pray for god not gog the kelb. But they will be small group as most will be decieved.

Trending

Latest posts