Teaching the public Somali words

Status
Not open for further replies.

From this video, it looks like Aussie people are cool/nice and miskiimo:ayaanswag:

If this is how people in Australia are, then I'm leaving Murica :mjswag: gonna explore that land. Idc about the heat

@AussieHustler & reer aussie

, I'm finna come there anytime:tocry:...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalmoor

Sxb, Aussies are very laidback and the suburb this guy filmed from is called St.Kilda. It’s in Melbourne which is very, very liberal known for its bohemian culture and its residents of artists, musicians and many influential gays and lesbians. No one will disrespect him there.

I know the guy, but can’t remember him from where, does he have a YT channel? Sorry to ask, I’m on my phone.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Dalmoor

Sxb, Aussies are very laidback and the suburb this guy filmed from is called St.Kilda. It’s in Melbourne which is very, very liberal known for its bohemian culture and its residents of artists, musicians and and influential gays and lesbians. No one will disrespect him there.

I know the guy, but can’t remember him from where, does he have a YT channel? Sorry to ask, I’m on my phone.
Cool to know

Yeah, he does have a YT channel, this is his YT account and np for asking, it's ok, Aussie:nvjpqts:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R. Kelly

Don't derail Dalmoor's thread. Bon voyage waryaa. Enjoy your holiday in Turkey. Post some pictures from there.

It’s not now I’m going to Turkey. In few weeks. Before hand I’m holding down the job burden for my cadaan coworkers who are all taking off for this Thanksgiving weekend. These fools don’t realize I don’t celebrate the betrayal of the Calibeysteen. I chose to work so they can cover for me while I’m away. We made a trade off . My job is such that if you go on a vacation you gotta have your coworkers keeping a tap on your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts