Teaching ciyaal tuulo about governance in one pic

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Fascism and kacaanism have rich history of state craft now tell me What tuuloism and qabilism have?
:cosbyhmm:
Telling what good Kacaanism has done for Somali
Fascism and kacaanism have rich history of state craft now tell me What tuuloism and qabilism have?
:cosbyhmm:
Actually, the Kacaan regime failed to develop the country. It received hundred of billions of dollars each year from the two superpower cold war rivals and mostly invested in Xamar and the surrounding areas. If you were from Hargaysa or Bosaso then you had no choice but to go all the way to Xamar for education or medical care. That's how badly the Kacaan neglected developing the whole country to name a few. The only credit I'll give Kacaan regime is introducing written language and building the North/South highway and few infrastructure project such as Bosaso port. But that's it the rest of the country was in the stone ages. Even Puntland, with little resources and little outside help managed to build two airports and a port in Garacad is under construction while Kacaan regime with international support including USA and USSR fail to develop the country properly, Shame.