Teacher who has the same name as Siil-anyo arrested in Hargeisa for having the same name

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Wakes up in the morning, logs online, types Silaanyo on Google, anything will do :hemad:

Efforts cute tho
8599.png

I still have a little nationalism in me but after all the switch sides I seen after yesterday about the cabinets, I pretty much lost hope. But I appreciate ur true nationalism, u give me hope :francis:

My patience has worn thin

He didn't come out against UAE deal or Kenyan agreement
He picked a PM involved with Somaoil scandal
And now as cherry on top he has 62 cabinet members. Those are three strikes in my book, I just hope he won't leave the country worse:kanyehmm:

My patience has worn thin

He didn't come out against UAE deal or Kenyan agreement
He picked a PM involved with Somaoil scandal
And now as cherry on top he has 62 cabinet members. Those are three strikes in my book, I just hope he won't leave the country worse:kanyehmm:
U gotta remember, the president really can't do much right now, he's powerless and broke, he has to fake smile with other leaders and get loans from them, he has to crush al shabaab and the only way to do that now is to rebuild the military, since Somalia is under weapons embargo he has to work with the international community diplomatically, he has to work slowly and make relations with a lot of other nations, Ethiopia and kenya is slowly losing there grip on somalia all we have to do is to secure our borders and al shabaab will cease to exist because they won't get weapons anymore , but we can't secure our border because we have no fucking military.

We can't take UAE to court now because we don't have the money or resources now, but in the future we can.

Also you have to remember we're gonna be loaning out oil blocks onshore and offshore this year to oil companies, this is gonna be a big help to our economy, we should be producing oil in just 3yrs, it's gonna be a game changer for us.

We just have to wait and see. I still think we're headed in the right direction, the only thing that annoys me is ppl already started working against Farmaajo all because he didn't choose there ppl for cabinet.

Jeesto

VIP
Somali media always exagrating. Nigga was just detained for some hours because he has the same exact names with the president even the nickname and the police got suspecious. Identifications don't exist there so they took him in, i don't see the problem here.

Its a crime anywhere in the world to assume another nane or lie to the police. Its called impersonation and its a felony. If a man in the U.S.A. claimed to the police that his name is Barak Obama and the police finds out that isn't his name and arrest him for impersonation and lying to the police . Can we say oh U.S.A. is a dictatorship a man was arrested beacuse he claimed the president name.

Get the f outa here with that chicken logic.

Its a crime anywhere in the world to assume another nane or lie to the police. Its called impersonation and its a felony. If a man in the U.S.A. claimed to the police that his name is Barak Obama and the police finds out that isn't his name and arrest him for impersonation and lying to the police . Can we say oh U.S.A. is a dictatorship a man was arrested beacuse he claimed the president name.

You're a lander athiest too? :gladbron: :drakekidding:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Damn you even got the guys picture

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending