tdot cops looking for this geeljire

NR.45180.1568311760.jpg

Muzamil Aden Addow, 28 of Toronto
The 23 Division Warrant Office is seeking the public's assistance locating Muzamil Aden Addow, 28, of Toronto.

He is wanted on a warrant for:

1. four counts of Careless Storage/Use of Firearm or Ammunition x 4
2. two counts of Possess Loaded Restricted Firearm
3. two counts of Unauthorized Possession of Firearm
4. two counts of Possess Firearm Knowing Unauthorized
5. two counts of Serial Number Removed/Defaced Firearm
6. Possess Firearm
7. two counts of Possess Firearm Unauthorized
8. Possess Proceeds of Property Under $5000 Obtained by Crime
9. Possess Substance Schedule 1

He is described as 6'1", 225 lbs, short dark hair, and brown eyes.

I think I saw this dude in the Weston & Lawrence area last month. I will go there again to see if I can find him, reward is $3k, cash money & tax free. If you know where he is, DM me, I will give you $120.

VixR

Veritas
Muzamil, as in Surat Muzamil? That’s new to me. I wonder if there’s criminal Mudathirs walking around.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Armadillo BYE! Heloooooooooooooo Muzamil!

ps ( what kind of a name is that? Arma u still have the better name)

VixR

Veritas
90% of those counts are firearm related. What’s the deal with Canada and guns?

Although it’s safe to assume he probably bodied people with the illegally obtained weapons.

$3000 is low asf. If you are going to snitch on another Somali at least go for a $30,000 reward.
easy money, all i have to do is call a number and the cops will be there in a few minutes. once they arrest him, i call that number again to give them my banking info. the money will be deposited in 24hrs. gonna upgrade my iPhone/Apple Watch/iPad.

Although it’s safe to assume he probably bodied people with the illegally obtained weapons.
all them guns come from the usa illegally into canada. they are brought in by truck drivers (indian sikhs) then sold to gangs. a gun that costs $300 in the usa goes for $2500 here in canada. good profit.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Unlike you Americans, we can go to a Walmart without fearing for our lives.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I think I saw this dude in the Weston & Lawrence area last month. I will go there again to see if I can find him, reward is $3k, cash money & tax free. If you know where he is, DM me, I will give you $120.

Bro that's risky business, 3000$ to snitch on the nigga bro at least aim high you could be a good informant for the FBI and earn 30,000$ annually

What are the odds his boys will retaliate when they discover you been talkin

Trending

Latest posts