Tbh kpop really peaked in the past

Xoxoxo

VIP
I really enjoyed it as a kid a lot and the 2nd generation really got me in a hold and the 3rd generation was really fun.

nothing against army’s but Kpop really is slowly dying out, you only have BTS of the older groups that’s still active. EXO died, Twice peaked, BLACKPINK only comeback once in a blue moon & all the other groups aren’t ass relevant tbh.

It got boring because literally nobody is doing something unique or interesting like previous generations at all. 4th generation is really boring to the point that I only keep up with the group I Stan (which btw is from the 2nd generation)

Xoxoxo

VIP
don’t want to jinx it but kpop will really die off in the west and in terms of interests and music and I give it 2-3 years to completely vanish into irrelevance

ae65469d2e5e400bbe761284863acca44abc30d6885536309b7b6feed972dad9_1.jpg

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You're right, its popularity has been plummeting for about 3 years now. I'm waiting for BTS to have their BigBang moment that'll really put an end to it.

They need to also let these old ass people act their age. Forcing 30+ year olds to pretend to be little kids ain't it neither is making them act like they're in gay relationships with their bandmates. The casket ready makeup, excessive surgeries and ditzy gimmicky robotic behaviours aren't helping either. I'm not even gonna talk about musical talent because none of them posses it.

I really enjoyed it as a kid a lot and the 2nd generation really got me in a hold and the 3rd generation was really fun.

nothing against army’s but Kpop really is slowly dying out, you only have BTS of the older groups that’s still active. EXO died, Twice peaked, BLACKPINK only comeback once in a blue moon & all the other groups aren’t ass relevant tbh.

It got boring because literally nobody is doing something unique or interesting like previous generations at all. 4th generation is really boring to the point that I only keep up with the group I Stan (which btw is from the 2nd generation)
Aespa is nice but they are racist I heard :vo3yidw:

EXO is not dead, goddamn it. I will not allow such slander. EXO is merely taking a HIATUS. EXO lives forever.

But I agree, kpop is dead nowadays. All these new groups all merge into one muddy, indistinguishable puddle for me. I just check on the new releases from SM groups, Twice and Loona occasionally. K-hiphop and rnb isn't even hitting like it used to. Everything is dead. I'm looking forward to Big Bang's potential comeback tho. A 2ne1 reunion would be awesome, too.

Trending