Taylor Swift is K K Krazyyyy+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Her NEW VIDEO. WHO interprets a Serpent snake with Butterflies? She is not normal!!!!!!!!

nothingmatters

vanilla sky / choices David choices
Her NEW VIDEO. WHO interprets a Serpent snake with Butterflies? She is not normal!!!!!!!!
Its about black magic all these new music videos beyonces lemonade music video was all about rituals and Butterfly's is symbolizing mk ultra state or Jin possession they are making magic normal to usher in the dajjal
Stay safe sweet Basra of Iraq

nothingmatters

Its about black magic all these new music videos beyonces lemonade music video was all about rituals and Butterfly's is symbolizing mk ultra state or Jin possession they are making magic normal to usher in the dajjal

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Walaal your blouse is very intimidating

nothingmatters

Walaal your blouse is very intimidating
BASRA YOUR FARTS SMELL LIKE ROSES YOU ARE THE BEGINNING AND THE END FOR ME I have fallen hard for you you are old but I am older 118 to be exact you need me for anything I am slave for your love I swear I will cherish you like child cherish their first teddy bear it receives I will never let you go I swear my beloved malab

nothingmatters

5560.jpg
8526.jpg
I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR THAT THAT IS YOUR FARTS IN MY FACE

nothingmatters

Can u go take your medication huuno. I cant share mine because it is given to me by a nurse. :)
the only medication I need is your love the malab juices that come from your pussy is enough medicine for me to sip and get me by in world that is so so cruel Basra aka The Queen of love

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So Basra

as longs I live I will try to make you happy somali women are the nectar to my soul but more specifically you Basra your the one I need

Mashalaah may God bless you and Defend Somalis

Now go take your medication Samira

nothingmatters

IS THIS ROMANTIC BASRA if I was to travel to every continent on earth and collect the flowers of that said continent and return to you and put the flowers in a gold vase pour it in a bathtub and bath you would that be The most romantic thing a somali man pphas done ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending