Taylor Russel - Another one

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Everytime I plan on posting girls that attract me I will now add the name and next to it " another one" cause I've posted so many actresses I can't keep up.

Now as I explained before I do not judge beauty by skin. Plus I like my women to look simple as you know by all my threads, lakin with a cute and nice round futo (doesnt have to be big just round).

Been waching Lost in Space and this sassy qumayo really knows how to get me hard. Her character and the way she carries herself turns me on.

905565_v9_ba.jpg
actress-taylor-russell-attends-miss-me-and-cosmopolitans-spring-picture-id508277688
september-10-2019-toronto-ontario-canada-taylor-russell-during-the-2019-toronto-international-film-festival-at-ryerson-theatre-on-september-10-2019-in-toronto-canada-credit-image-igor-vidyashevzuma-wire-WRWA94.jpg
september-10-2019-toronto-ontario-canada-taylor-russell-during-the-2019-toronto-international-film-festival-at-ryerson-theatre-on-september-10-2019-in-toronto-canada-credit-image-igor-vidyashevzuma-wire-WRW9WB.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
which half of her you r most attracted to ?
:mjlaugh:
She has such a cute face and nice slim body. Did you know akhi I am one to look at face first before I look at anything else. If face attracts me waa caadi. Cute face is what it's all about, doesn't have to be sexy. I am humble in my choice. Tell me Riyaale what do you like?

She has such a cute face and nice slim body. Did you know akhi I am one to look at face first before I look at anything else. If face attracts me waa caadi. Cute face is what it's all about, doesn't have to be sexy. I am humble in my choice. Tell me Riyaale what do you like?

I like sugar mama with avoice of donna summer, body and talent of alicia keys

Trending