Taxes Are Absolutely Doing Me In

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
20190930_142127.jpg

This is just ridiculous. Brexit Britain is heading for the gutter. Should probably move to a tax free country.

Monaco here I come.

Apollo

VIP
Voting for the rightwing/conservatives won't necessarily make income tax rates go down. They only change it for the ultra-rich and mainly on investments and not on labour income.

Also, moving won't help much, most of the developed world have relatively similar tax rates.

halwa

✨🌙
He's a tradesman. Working conditions will be worse for him in the Gulf countries. Extremely hot and worse labour rights.

It's only a wise move for Finance and STEM people.

That’s actually true. I spoke out of ignorance without knowing his background.

Don’t listen to me @Arma :noneck:

Arma

VIP
Voting for the rightwing/conservatives won't necessarily make income tax rates go down. They only change it for the ultra-rich and mainly on investments and not on labour income.

Also, moving won't help much, most of the developed world have relatively similar tax rates.

I would never vote for the Right. Although in heart, I'm a ultra-conservative, in the West, I'm a Liberal Lefty. You're right, the Right, only look out for their upper class buddies.

Arma

VIP
Move to the carabaha. Double the income and no tax.

Helltothef*ckNO. Apart from the Holy Cities of Mecca and Medina, and tolerant Oman, I'd never set foot in any Arab country, forget living and working there.

Arma

VIP
He's a tradesman. Working conditions will be worse for him in the Gulf countries. Extremely hot and worse labour rights.

It's only a wise move for Finance and STEM people.

It could be different for me though. I work in a management capacity, so I wont be out there in the hot sun, sweating and breaking my back......I'll have poor Sanjay and Raja from Gujarat to do that for me.

Arma

VIP
In total you paid about 28%. As a high earner thats not bad. You get good money bro. You have to give some back so we can get our ceer

Its good saxiib.....ee bashaal. Have one for me.

On a serious note, I guess I'll just have to accept it how it is, and let them take a large chunk of my money.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
what apps did u use to learn urself coding?
I used Udemy and Codecademy
There is also BitDegree, Coursera, MIT Course
Openware. All of them are free except Udemy where its like $20 (usually $200) because they have sales all the time.

Arma

VIP
Move to Monaco and get a job in the IT area. Are you good at learning things and are good with computers? Learn a couple of languages and get certification for it and you will have a comfy life and nice salary.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Job/monaco-it-jobs-SRCH_IL.0,6_IN161_KO7,9.htm?jl=3342272408
If you play your cards right you get this one and not have to worry ever again.

I'm afraid it's a little too late for me to go back to school and learn things. I'm a family man, with kids. I cant afford to leave my career, take a slump in earnings, with years long learning.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
How long it took u to get good at it? which language is the most in demand?
It took me about a summer and a half to get good at it. I started with the easy ones and gradually worked my way up:

• Ruby (used for back end developing and is fun and easy to work with. Hulu,airbnb,shopify are built off Ruby on Rails
  • PHP (most of social media apps are built off of this (Tumblr,Facebook, yahoo! etc)
  • Python (build web apps like Pintrest, Instagram,Google,Reddit are built off Python)
  • C (the codes are complex but C++ and objective C (other languages) are based off of this so it will be good for you in the long run
Other languages to learn after you get to know the basics: C#, IOS, Swift
High in demand: Java,SQL, Javascript,Go,Elixir,Typescript,Ruby,Python,swift,PHP,C/C++

@kickz any tips for a new beginner in coding?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@Boqorada Somalia I think your recommendations are sound, I would say first @riyaale try and see if you like it by trying codeacademy training thats been mentioned. If you are interested after that I recommend attending a local Coding Bootcamp course, they usually last about 3 months and you get a Software Dev job at the end of it.

Trending