Tariq nasheed (fake activist) retweets an anti somali tweet

I don't know what started but there was a huge online shitposting war between Somalis and UK Blacks. I've seen lots of foul tweets from both sides so you can't blame Tariq for retweeting that tweet.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I don't know what started but there was a huge online shitposting war between Somalis and UK Blacks. I've seen lots of foul tweets from both sides so you can't blame Tariq for retweeting that tweet.
He’s made multiple anti somali remarks even before the war sxb

VIP

They apperantly got bullied by other blacks growing up and have now resorted to anonymously calling them monkeys and apes on twitter. Revenge of the incels kkk

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s important to be nice to each other, be aware of your words as it can have a huge impact on someone, hopefully for the positive:)

Keo

VIP
f*ck Tariq Nasheed the slave for 400 years ass nigga. These people have no culture or a land they can freely call their home and they have the nerve to talk about what Somalis contributed to this world.

Keo

VIP
Do you know how it started? I heard the different types of Somalis came together because of that lol

Trending