Tanzania's Speaker of Parliament sexually harasses Somali MP

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Kenyans/Tanzanians are naturally obbessed with Somali women, it is like the forbidden fruit for them, reminds me of this comment.:pachah1::ohlord:
PhotoCollage_20200801_111246122.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
O
It's even worst for pretty white women

These bantus say Ethiopians and Somalis are whites dipped in chocolate

I have seen videos on YouTube of white women with the same pointy noses but the key wordS WHITE SKIN they go crazy for them even make crowds to gawk at them same thing in India they have words for white women with big butts aka pawgs phat ass white girls I am in my mid 20s but every single black Jamaican black American has 5 or more kids with different baby momma's and im the same age as them I have no kids

Black men will f*ck anything non black
Entire sexual genre of black men getting called the n word during sex called SLAVE PLAY OR racial humiliation BLACK CARRIBEAN AND BLACK AFRICANS paying money to white women to call them n word and other racial epithets during sex how do I know this they even made a play on broadway called slave play black men are truly a lost people that white supremacy has destroyed their minds

They have lowest self esteem hence why they try to have mixed kids with anyone with light skin or a pointy nose anything to get away from being black for the next generation

Going by the clip, she’s introduced as the sister to an MP, Hussein Bashe. She’s there as a guest of her bro’s.

Last edited:
The speaker is saying that she’s a stunning woman and that she should hang around the parliament premises later on because the MPs would love to chat her up.

Both groups have no class about their thirst.

Madoows are arguably even worse than Indians because Indians don't covet Somali features or specifically seek us out. They irritate me so much.
That's what I was thinking. The horner look wouldn't stand out much in India, but other Africans worship it. Reminds me how Nigerian men got so excited after a rumor was created than in men in Eritrea are required to marry two women...

That's what I was thinking. The horner look wouldn't stand out much in India, but other Africans worship it. Reminds me how Nigerian men got so excited after a rumor was created than in men in Eritrea are required to marry two women...
The problem with all of this is lust, plain and simple. The irrational lust of other people between Blacks and Indians is abnormal, we need to get into the pychology of it and then find ways to deter it.

if i had time on my hand I'd definitely do it, but I'll leave it to speculation for now

I'm sure she is pissed and embarrassed. She represents an entire constituency and now this pervert has connected her image to lust.

Why are you suprised ? Monkey acts and does best what he does best according to his bantu nature.

She should also cover up. Hijab gives you respect.

OG indoctrinate their girls in Kenya by calling kneegrows names like muuunyo adoomay fufu etc and girls by age look down on them and know how to avoid

We need that mind set

Also I think she could be isaaq or Dhulbahante lots of them in Tanzania from
British empire days

She should have spoke. Up and not laughed like a little doocil this encouraging him

The problem with all of this is lust, plain and simple. The irrational lust of other people between Blacks and Indians is abnormal, we need to get into the pychology of it and then find ways to deter it.

if i had time on my hand I'd definitely do it, but I'll leave it to speculation for now
You're not wrong, but for the lust black men have there's always an extra layer of self-hate to it that they don't even deny themselves.

Why is there self hate? Why are they willing to f*ck everything they see like a horny animal with no brain?
They f*ck everything but their favorite is white women followed by any group that looks more similar to white women than their own madow women. This could include indian, white, somali, ethiopian, and even ugly chinese women are sexy to them

They f*ck everything but their favorite is white women followed by any group that looks more similar to white women than their own madow women. This could include indian, white, somali, ethiopian, and even ugly chinese women are sexy to them
Why though

Trending

Latest posts