Tanzanian Abdulrazak Gurnah wins the Nobel Prize in literature

Tanzanian Abdulrazak Gurnah wins the Nobel Prize in literature "For his uncompromising and compassionate penetration of the effects of colonialism and the fate of the refugee in the gulf between cultures and continents," announced the Swedish Academy this morning.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tanzanian Abdulrazak Gurnah wins the Nobel Prize in literature "For his uncompromising and compassionate penetration of the effects of colonialism and the fate of the refugee in the gulf between cultures and continents," announced the Swedish Academy this morning.

Mashalaaah.....I have noticed none of the literature that win Nobel Prize are "readable" boring to DEATH. I am glad the Swedes are kind

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
54% are jews. Jews are middle Easterners.
in Physics, only 26% of them are Jews.
i dont' consider these Jews middle easterners because they are clearly different from the ones in Middle east who look like Arabs while these look like eastern europeans.
  • Physics (56 prize winners, 26% of world total, 39% of US total) Source

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Congrats to him. Although the concept of receiving a Nobel prize is bs when mass murderers attain such fucking title.
Well , yeah let's not hate on the brother since this thread is dedicated to commemorate his progress.

So I shall refrain from political remarks and mind me, pretend that I didn't write this comment.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Mashalaaah.....I have noticed none of the literature that win Nobel Prize are "readable" boring to DEATH. I am glad the Swedes are kind

Eedo @Basra thoughts???

6bc1cac0c6acbc9576d66d7072d5987b.jpg

Trending