Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When Somalis claims to be superior than Bantus I show them this video

Wished i was bantu Tanzanian:ahh:

Walaaahi i like the spirit of this Ghana guy. Sweet spirits. Hardly believable that is the same guy that went to Kenya and was abused. His upbeat nature beams in this video. I guess i need to pack my bags and visit Tanzania.

What is this "you" religion you speak of :jaynerd:

@kickz

I see that you don’t like to be reminded that racism is haram. Then, why do you guys bombard us with Hadiths when it comes to women and how they behave, but you guys insulting millions of people is acceptable. Are there two Gods, one for women and another for men? Educate me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@kickz

I see that you don’t like to be reminded that racism is haram. Then, why do you guys bombard us with Hadiths when it comes to women and how they behave, but you guys insulting millions of people is acceptable. Are there two Gods, one for women and another for men? Educate me.

Aussie

We r Muslim Humans. NOT perfect Humans. Humanity is full of sin. Thanks for reminding us of our short comnings. Inshalaah i will fight my racist tendancies ! Why dont u become a muslim huuno, with your character and add that withh diinta, u will be close to perfect.

Ps except the sexuality part that will put u in the imperfect category huuno

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz

:mjkkk: Are you Bantu?

Aussie

We r Muslim Humans. NOT perfect Humans. Humanity is full of sin. Thanks for reminding us of our shortness. Why dont u become a muslim huuno, with your character and add that withh diinta, u will be close to perfect.

Ps except the sexuality part that will put in the imperfect category huuno

@Basra

Thanks dear for your kind words, but I like to be a free spirited kind of guy. Religion can only be great when it’s utilised for the greater good of humanity. Now, @Suldaanka will throw in a Hadith and say, Islam is for the greater good of humanity when this man has been raving in the tribal politics room for killing 5 dhuulo men in a pagan tribal war. Sorry macaanto, I can’t share a religion with these pagans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending