Tampons

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I’ve never tried tampons.
I read an article where a woman got a serious infection for neglecting a tampon inside.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I don't know how women can easily stick something up there like it's nothing. Seems totally painful too and I feel like I'll break my hymen.

I tried to make the switch to tampons because I wanted to go swimming. It was so uncomfortable. A friend of mine told me I must have done it wrong, but how many ways can one insert a tampon?

Stick to pads. While I don't like the icky feeling when you're sitting and you know the blood is coming out, it's much more comfortable than walking around with something inside of you.

I recently discovered that both tampons and sanitary pads contain chemicals such as bleach.
:snoop:

Please dispose of them ASAP and switch to the chemical free organic alternatives. Its unfortunately more costly but the benefits are much more worthwhile than saving a few quid

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I recently discovered that both tampons and sanitary pads contain chemicals such as bleach.
:snoop:

Please dispose of them ASAP and switch to the chemical free organic alternatives. Its unfortunately more costly but the benefits are much more worthwhile than saving a few quid
i wonder what the ancient women used for their periods

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
so many things could go wrong wearing a tampon. Thats why I dont use it.

Never knew tampons were this messed up, don't know how in god's name my sister uses that after reading all of this.

Trending

Latest posts