Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@The Cushitic One @Factz @Wei HE POSTED THAT SNM WAS FOUNDEN IN WHITECHAPEL.:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

THIS DUMB SHEEGATO.:dead:

Reread your wiki source, that's what it says. I am simply quoting your wiki bible kkk.

Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 4.55.42 PM.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Really. I always thought HA guys were into HJ girls.

HA guys are into all types of Isaaq women with some spicy Gadabursi, Jidwaaq and Ogaden chicks. I know because I've been to countless weddings of my cousins and adeers.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
@Zero do you want to know that badly?
YOU DUMB SHEEGATO.WHITECHAPEL IS EAST LONDEN.:dead:

Tell me your version.Not my version that you called fake.:pachah1:
Reread your wiki source, that's what it says. I am simply quoting your wiki bible kkk.

View attachment 46161
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

YOU ASKED HOW SNM WAS FOUNDED WITHOUT KNOWING IT YOURSELF?

YOU STILL CALL THE DOCUMENTED VERSION FAKE YET DON'T TELL US YOUR VERSION?:draketf:

SHEEGATO.YOU DUMB SON.:dead:

HA guys are into all types of Isaaq women with some spicy Gadabursi, Jidwaaq and Ogaden chicks. I know because I've been to countless weddings of my cousins and adeers.

Apparently @Cumar claims his
Old account was hoosjeed

Check the writing styles so
Different

:mjlol: This sheegatoo is
shameless there's a wealth
of screen shotting Material there

Aaaawww don't your family
Have anything else to eat but
Rodents?

Qaaasho.com but than again,
I heard Y'all put all ur money
into Wadani but y'all still lost

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol: Poverty

What happened to wadaniland?
And the war y'all tried to start?

Someone needs to put porcupines on a leesh.
portrait_sobecki02-15_custom-0f8b849e99ccfc16ebae51af9c00b41810d840a8-s800-c85.jpg
They're multiplying in numbers every day in sspot kkkk

Last edited:

Cumar

VIP
@Zero I am not from London so I don't care if Whitechapel is east, south, west or north. :manny:

Btw here is your answer since it is clear you don't know. You can tell the Ethiopians this in your debriefings.

The founder of SNM was an HY man, In 1978 Mujahid Mohamed Ali (AUN) founded the Afraad movement in Gabiley with a militia of mostly Jibril Abokor (HA) fighters. So it was cofounded by HY and HA. This Afraad militia used to fight against OG WSLF militia in Ethiopia who would regularly kill Isaaq nomads with weapons given to them by Siaad Barre regime.

Afraad was the immediate and direct precursor movement to SNM.

Mujahid Mohamed Ali (AUN)
FB_IMG_1489217117348.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Zero I am not from London. :manny:

Btw here is your answer since it is clear you don't know. You can tell the Ethiopians this in your debriefings.

The precursor and founder of SNM was an HY man, In 1978 Mujahid Mohamed Ali (AUN) who founded the Afraad movement in Gabiley with a militia of Jibril Abokor (HA) fighters. So it was cofounded by HY and HA. This Afraad militia used to fight against OG WSLF militia in Ethiopia who would regularly kill Isaaq nomads with weapons given to them by Siaad Barre.

Afraad was the immediate precursor movement to SNM.

I'm sorry, but SNM was found near Wajaale a place called Geel Balaad, not in Gabiley. No one found SNM, it was found by a group of people especially the first SNM chairman named Ahmed Mohamed Gulaid (AUN) who was HA.

Before you make fun of others, check yourself first.

Cumar

VIP
I'm sorry, but SNM was found near Wajaale a place called Geel Balaad, not in Gabiley. No one found SNM, it was found by a group of people especially the first SNM chairman named Ahmed Mohamed Gulaid (AUN) who was HA.

Wrong. I am talking about SNM's origins as an Isaaq militia, the political organization was founded much, much later.

Don't confuse the two because they aren't the same.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
@Zero I am not from London. :manny:

The precursor and founder of SNM was an HY man, In 1978 Mujahid Mohamed Ali (AUN) who founded the Afraad movement in Gabiley with a militia of Jibril Abokor (HA) fighters. So it was cofounded by HY and HA. This Afraad militia used to fight against OG WSLF militia in Ethiopia who would regularly kill Isaaq nomads with weapons given to them by Siaad Barre.

Afraad was the immediate precursor movement to SNM.

Mujahid Mohamed Ali (AUN)
FB_IMG_1489217117348.jpg

You are truly an embarrassment @Cumar . How do you know Whitechapel but not Londen?:mjlol:

Mujahid Mohamed Ali was one of the founding members of SNM and later became a chairman of SNM.But fucker never set foot in Whitechapel let alone even leave Africa.:pachah1:
Hasan Adan Wadadi is the true founder in every sense of the word.Why you trying to push one of the founding members over the actual founder and leader?:dead:

Cumar

VIP
@Zero Hassan Adan Wadaani was a diplomat, nothing to do with fighting.

We are talking about the guys who fought in the front lines. Keep up.

So you're not from somaliland? No
Surprise I did say u wasn't issaq

:siilaanyosmile: Nice to see your
Finally owning up to being
A sheegatoo who claims HY

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Recognition hasn't been achieved porcupine. You said where is "Wadaniland", but Somaliland isn't recognized. Wadaniland for now is an opposition party, you never know if we might become a state.

Delusional porcupine. You're hypocrisy is :snoop:

Cumar

VIP
@Factz No offense, but a kid who was born in 1995 should not be talking about SNM. All this shit happened before you were alive. Stick to wiki :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending