Tall Xalimo

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
I saw a tall xalimo today and fuckkkkkkk she was so beautiful. Other guys talk about wanting a short xalimo but f*ck that I want me a giraffe queen :banderas::banderas: and her ass was so fine like damnnnnn I wanted to smack lool took a lot of self-control. Thinking of her make me drool and makes my benjamin stand f*ck i need a cold shower
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i want her to crush me with her big-boned body :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I thought you were 40 year old flat chested woman? Couldn’t even keep up with your lies for a week? :gucciwhat:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I thought you were 40 year old flat chested woman? Couldn’t even keep up with your lies for a week? :gucciwhat:
Faraxs and their renowned lack of commitments. They can’t commit to their kids let alone a fake persona on sspot. :mjlol:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Faraxs and their renowned lack of commitments. They can’t commit to their kids let alone a fake persona on sspot. :mjlol:
Lol ouch no lies were told, seriously tho we all knew he was a dude but he could’ve put on a little effort.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I almost slid in her dms wacasha
images.jpeg-27_1.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Less then 1 week. What is this, a World SSPOT Record. Anyway, who ever said they never wanted a tall xalimo.

Trending