Do you prefer tall or short women?

• Tall ladies

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • Shorties

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
Petite is my type.
And they’re usually Latinas.
why I like Latinas is they will never call the cops no matter what you do to them.
Again, I'm very glad to see a fellow misogynist on this place, too many feminists and simps over here, I agree these south Americans types seem to be loyal against the law, maybe because crime is so rampant were they live and snitches are routinely hanged on buildings

Again, I'm very glad to see a fellow misogynist on this place, too many feminists and simps over here, I agree these south Americans types seem to be loyal against the law, maybe because crime is so rampant were they live and snitches are routinely hanged on buildings
imma leave it at this……

It’s harder to slap around a taller broad.

There’s a theory that it elongates and stretches proportional to the woman’s height.
If a woman’s foot grows as she grows taller what makes you think her box won’t bloat.
It makes sense though, if everything in her body is longer than normal, the kitty has to be stretched as well.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That strange feeling you get when this seems more like an NSFW thread.
Mood What GIF by NBC

Apparently, they have to wear maternal diapers as they are afraid their babies will fall into the toilet. Makes for an easier delivery but not very convenient.​

Tall women are needed for children and are fun in bed. Short women are playtoy you can use anywhere! A lil thicc on the side too but if she's tall Brownskin Good features nice silky hair she's a prize

Tall women are needed for children and are fun in bed. Short women are playtoy you can use anywhere! A lil thicc on the side too but if she's tall Brownskin Good features nice silky hair she's a prize
Ong! Need me a 4'11 subcon ting to use as fun during college exam stress week

Ong! Need me a 4'11 subcon ting to use as fun during college exam stress week
Loved this lil Persian ting who used to stare me down during lectures. Can't blame her if I was a women I too would fall in love with a 6'5 smooth darkskin long curly hair hilib hammer absame ugaas