Tall guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

:banderas::banderas:

I thank the day Allah swt created tall, handsome, nice smile, athletic built men.

Yeeeeeeeeees lawd.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

sis me tooooo

1409672189174_wps_3_Picture_Shows_Idris_Elba_.jpg

kill me elba

I

IntensiveCareUnit

You got one more time to post idris' s picture. One more time.

I wouldn't mind seeing papi's pictures though.

Solid: you're right. He also needs money in the bank. Hey?
MBJ and drake??

stressed.gif
you really know how to choose em

I am 4ft tall and I got the heart of a lion and all the girls love me matter of fact I

Got 10 numbers last night, which thirsty nigga should i throw some bones

I also got pictures of dem qalanjos all over me for prove:dead::deadmanny::deadrose:

I apologize in advance for being abrasive here.

When modern women and girls express desires for tall men or boys, they are indirectly saying they want large penises.

Women and girls who want large penises, are 9/10 habitual masturbaters and/or have been penetrated (in their vaginas) so frequently that avg. sized penises can no longer help them reach orgasm.

Our sexual organs shouldn't be prematurely desensitized.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being tall is not natural. Our Prophet Muhammad (saw) was of medium height. Our Prophet Yusuf (as), whom God blessed with half of humanity's beauty, and who every male in paradise will resemble, was also of medium height.

Last edited:
I apologize in advance for being abrasive here.

When modern women and girls express desires for tall men or boys, they are indirectly saying they want a large penises.

Women and girls who want large penises, are 9/10 habitual masturbaters and/or have been penetrated (in their vaginas) so frequently that avg. sized penises can no longer help them reach orgasm.

Our sexual organs shouldn't be prematurely desensitized.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being tall is not natural. Our Prophet Muhammad (saw) was of medium height. Our Prophet Yusuf (as), whom God blessed with half of humanity's beauty, and who every male in paradise will resemble, was also of medium height.

Phillips is short and a troll. I'm so disappointed. :urgh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending