Tall faraxs so gala

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Cannot you guys relate?? Getting knee pains. I think I'm am still growing. Wallahi I wake up sometimes and my knees are sour. I don't know what it is

your knees are sour soomaha
giphy.gif

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Cannot you guys relate?? Getting knee pains. I think I'm am still growing. Wallahi I wake up sometimes and my knees are sour. I don't know what it is
Only when i used to play too much basketball.
now quit that shit and just hike. u welcome.:yousmart:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
When sheikh said go on ur knees and ask forgivness from ur parents, he didnt include to go on ur knees for other people too fruity ngl sxb:mugshotman:

Im 18 years old

You still have time before your growth plates close but not much time. Increase your protein intake. Eat chicken, eggs, beans, yogurt, drink milk at least 2%, 3%, eat almonds while you're chilling as a snack!. Very important exercise, play sports, do stretches.

I'm 25 so it's too late for me :meleshame:
But you still have a chance:salute:

You still have time before your growth plates close but not much time. Increase your protein intake. Eat chicken, eggs, beans, yogurt, drink milk at least 2%, 3%, eat almonds while you're chilling as a snack!. Very important exercise, play sports, do stretch.
tbh its nothing that can be done about it. my big bro is eats worse than me and hes 6'5 so its all in the genes 🤷‍♂️ 5'9 is pretty ok to me, its the height where youre short but not short

tbh its nothing that can be done about it. my big bro is eats worse than me and hes 6'5 so its all in the genes 🤷‍♂️ 5'9 is pretty ok to me, its the height where youre short but not short
"Scientists estimate that about 80 percent of an individual's height is determined by the DNA sequence variants they have inherited, but which genes these variants are in and what they do to affect height are only partially understood."

That leaves 20% of your height to be determined by the environment and what you put into your body. Maximize your height potential don't give up while you still have a chance.

Even if this does not work you should at least be healthier from exercising

Last edited:

Trending