Talking to two guys at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You still looking for a guy with 2.8 inch D:jaynerd:
Girl stop depriving yourself, listen to your vagina and test drive these men.

Great sex saves marriage :lawd:

Go for the Somali brother from what you’ve written he successfully endeavors for this world and the next.
Why be mindful of a ajinabi, what benefits does he have the Somali brother can’t provide.

You want a 2.8” man you dont even know what a good dick size,80% of men are around 5-6 inches thats an average penis,above 6-8 inches is a dick,8-10 is a cock,above 10 the guy should be in

By the way go for the white dude,leave the noble somali blood

I can never talk to 2 guys. Either I start texting one and start feeling him.

Texting 2 at the same time is a no no for me:confused:

By the way wasn't you complaining about your mans dick size and so you took him to a clinic to measure him? Why are you guys falling for this low effort troll? :bell:

I’m currently talking to two guys, one of whom I met recently and the other I already knew for a while. The guy I knew is a white convert who goes to my school. Maasha Allah he’s really kind and is sincere in the deen. He also mentioned indirectly that he wants to get married, and I think he likes me. I’m thinking of taking our interactions more seriously.

The second is a Somali guy and is in grad school. Maasha Allah he’s really respectful and chivalrous. I think he’s also religious.

I feel like I should only halal date one of them as that’s the correct etiquette when you’re serious. I’m interested in the first guy because I know him already, and I don’t have to go through the embarrassment of Somali parents being too involved. I posted a previous thread about that kind of experience.

ButI’m interested in the 2nd guy more because he’s black and I like the idea more of being with someone of my kind. And he’s a bit more attractive. I’m just worried he won’t be open minded to some of my concerns . Who should I commit to first?

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla stupid foqol stupid meelahas ku qul qul..we don't wanna hear your lying bullshit crocodile waaxid.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Another xalimo goes for a cadaan man and ends up with twoixed kids no one wants and a neo Nazi ginger husband. :mjlaugh: go for the cadaan guy I want to see the drama on social media and in the courtroom with your mother and the poor farax who takes you in.:siilaanyolaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’m currently talking to two guys, one of whom I met recently and the other I already knew for a while. The guy I knew is a white convert who goes to my school. Maasha Allah he’s really kind and is sincere in the deen. He also mentioned indirectly that he wants to get married, and I think he likes me. I’m thinking of taking our interactions more seriously.

The second is a Somali guy and is in grad school. Maasha Allah he’s really respectful and chivalrous. I think he’s also religious.

I feel like I should only halal date one of them as that’s the correct etiquette when you’re serious. I’m interested in the first guy because I know him already, and I don’t have to go through the embarrassment of Somali parents being too involved. I posted a previous thread about that kind of experience.

ButI’m interested in the 2nd guy more because he’s black and I like the idea more of being with someone of my kind. And he’s a bit more attractive. I’m just worried he won’t be open minded to some of my concerns . Who should I commit to first?

Wixii kugu aasaya waxna iga Ma gelin, we are not Saudi Arabia, we don’t police your little deformed siil :camby::camby:

Muji

VIP
Use the Somali man as a free meal ticket and milk him for all he has got.

And keep the white guy around for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts