Talking to two guys at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m currently talking to two guys, one of whom I met recently and the other I already knew for a while. The guy I knew is a white convert who goes to my school. Maasha Allah he’s really kind and is sincere in the deen. He also mentioned indirectly that he wants to get married, and I think he likes me. I’m thinking of taking our interactions more seriously.

The second is a Somali guy and is in grad school. Maasha Allah he’s really respectful and chivalrous. I think he’s also religious.

I feel like I should only halal date one of them as that’s the correct etiquette when you’re serious. I’m interested in the first guy because I know him already, and I don’t have to go through the embarrassment of Somali parents being too involved. I posted a previous thread about that kind of experience.

ButI’m interested in the 2nd guy more because he’s black and I like the idea more of being with someone of my kind. And he’s a bit more attractive. I’m just worried he won’t be open minded to some of my concerns . Who should I commit to first?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m currently talking to two guys, one of whom I met recently and the other I already knew for a while. The guy I knew is a white convert who goes to my school. Maasha Allah he’s really kind and is sincere in the deen. He also mentioned indirectly that he wants to get married, and I think he likes me. I’m thinking of taking our interactions more seriously.

The second is a Somali guy and is in grad school. Maasha Allah he’s really respectful and chivalrous. I think he’s also religious.

I feel like I should only halal date one of them as that’s the correct etiquette when you’re serious. I’m interested in the first guy because I know him already, and I don’t have to go through the embarrassment of Somali parents being too involved. I posted a previous thread about that kind of experience.

ButI’m interested in the 2nd guy more because he’s black and I like the idea more of being with someone of my kind. And he’s a bit more attractive. I’m just worried he won’t be open minded to some of my concerns . Who should I commit to first?

Well u basically want to FK the white convert but want to arm candy the Somali wadaad. Good luck, we know which brain will win.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That’s what I read first. Pretty much.

Seems like a time waster. She could have just pursued the white guy at first..

I didnt know U is not Somali. C kinda disappointed me

4931.jpg

Getting checked and providing results for std’s. And providing measurements of down there.
Checked yes. Measurement? Just see it with your on eyes. Nothing beats the eye test. Every dick is not the same. You wont know his stamina, ability to use it, sex drive or the shape. Do you have numbers you dont wanna go below?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This was married and had problems with her man's dick size a month ago and all of a sudden she's single and ready to mingle. Fake ass .

The white guy isn't even a graduate.
The Somali guy has actually more to offer you when you look at your list.

Or is the issue that you want to cadaan dick?

Good luck.

Btw, there's loads if stories about cadaans leaving Islam again once they get into a relationship with a Muslim girl.

The white guy isn't even a graduate.
The Somali guy has actually more to offer you when you look at your list.

Or is the issue that you want to cadaan dick?

Good luck.

Btw, there's loads if stories about cadaans leaving Islam again once they get into a relationship with a Muslim girl.
Yeah I seen this first hand. A lot of them struggle to leave the old life behind and fall back to old ways. Hell 2 months ago we had a somali woman asking for divorce from revert for not being a muslim she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts