Taliye Shub admits Khawaarij fighting in Mahadaay come from Bay & Bakool

Jungle

VIP

He says generally khawaarij fighters in South Central Somalia are from the 2 regions mentioned in the title.

@mohamedismail newly named Wabeeri DC Tuugsade has also been accused of evicting families from their properties

Taliya shub also said to the abgaal officers present that Alshabaabs fighters are raping Middle Shabelle married women all night and than dropping them off to their husbands in the morning.

:francis: ileen those rapists who are balling in Middle Shabelle are from Bay iyo Bakool

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!

He says generally khawaarij fighters in South Central Somalia are from the 2 regions mentioned in the title.

@mohamedismail newly named Wabeeri DC Tuugsade has also been accused of evicting families from their properties
I disagree. How can he confirm that.

Even if it is true it crazy how you guys are struggling to liberate your lands from these "Raxanweyn" Shabaab. I thought raxanweyn were cowards who cant fight.

Jungle

VIP
I disagree. How can he confirm that.

Even if it is true it crazy how you guys are struggling to liberate your lands from these "Raxanweyn" Shabaab. I thought raxanweyn were cowards who cant fight.
You're cannon fodder as usual for a minority of local khawaarij.

^^This terrain isn't dusty dry plains of Bay and Bakool sxb

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
You're cannon fodder as usual for a minority of local khawaarij.

^^This terrain isn't dusty dry plains of Bay and Bakool sxb
Anyways stop complaining and liberate your lands. You are Madaxweyne of the whole dowlad and you still can't liberate middle shabeele which is an embarrassment on your behalf.

Jungle

VIP
Anyways stop complaining and liberate your lands. You are Madaxweyne of the whole dowlad and you still can't liberate middle shabeele which is an embarrassment on your behalf.
The President of Somalia is Waceysle, Governor Madaale is Wacbudhan and President Ali Guudlaawe is Harti Abgaal. Saas aan wax u qeybsanaa ogow elaay wiiq. Our land aa Harti and Galmaax is free and safe alx, these khawaarij on the river banks Sheikh Sharif is less than 60km away from this fighting and comfortable

There are no gor gor, danab, eritrean trained in Mahadaay. The local sna and macawiisleey are doing a great job.

Last edited:

Trending