Taliye Fahad Yasin will stand in parliament to tell the truth

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
DACE281E-925C-44A8-8AFB-047BF8EC74A1.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP

He is ready to solve the issue infront of the Peoples Parliament.

TekNiKo

VIP
Its like there are 5 different governments the way each agency publicly sends letters back and forth :mjkkk:
Toothless Rooble has been outsmarted by Fahad again he has no power in parliament and MM are complaining :pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP
fahad yasan waa machiavellian siyaasi. :wow:
Golaha Amniga consists of Mursal, Farmaajo. Rooble, Fahad, Xijaar, Odawaa and Taliyaha Asluubta and few xildhibaans. Nimankan siyasaad laguma gaaro:trumpsmirk:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Is he gonna confess to the murder ?because that is all we need inside a Court and not in front of selected MPs, the Qataru agent needs to be stopped before he funnel all the government money to his buddies Alshabaab.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Here is Fahad Yasin, did you guys know he use to work for Aljazeera as a reporter?

I thought he would be much older but none the less, I hope this issue is solved the best way possible and it does not lead to further divide in the government. :)

Here is Fahad Yasin, did you guys know he use to work for Aljazeera as a reporter?

I thought he would be much older but none the less, I hope this issue is solved the best way possible and it does not lead to further divide in the government. :)
I remember seeing him in Aljaazera when they have news reporting from Xamar

I guess he was Qatar's spy in Somalia as the rumors say cuz how can a journalist become the head of national intelligence agency

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Bye bye Fahad, soon he will be dragged in the street..like the americans from Black Hawk down...
Fahad Yasin ain't going nowhere, he is basically the Kushner or Bolton of Somalia. The hidden kingmaker. Rooble won't oust him, it isn't as simple as ousting him and thinking everything will be done and dusted.