Taliye Abdullahi Sanbaloolshe iyo Colonel Hassan Shuute oo...

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1714396656858.jpg

Taliye Sanbaloolshe and Colonel Shuute are in east Hiraan after spending a few days in Adan Yabaal to put an end to recurring skirmishes along the border between harti abgaal and xawaadle

Screenshot_20240426-160301_Facebook.jpg

Gogol nabadeed ee fidiyeen odayaasha xawaadle some days before. The chief of 27th division Colonel Farax Kooshin present there

FB_IMG_1714396831799.jpg

Here he is with Sanbaloolshe

^Taliye Sanka and Shuute in Tardho, East Hiraan earlier today. All in seriousness he spoke well to both us and them. Its not us encroaching on their land nabad aa naas la nugu leh

Sanbaloolshe will visit Galgaduud and Mudug in the coming days

Was Shuute removed from maxkamada abgaal or is he just waiting for his backlog of Galmudug defendants to pile up while he visits his country estates in hirshabelle? Can’t remember if his position was changed. Either way, this is a nice development and I hope it lasts.:ehh:

Jungle

VIP
Was Shuute removed from maxkamada abgaal or is he just waiting for his backlog of Galmudug defendants to pile up while he visits his country estates in hirshabelle? Can’t remember if his position was changed. Either way, this is a nice development and I hope it lasts.:ehh:
Hassan Ali Nur Shute has been sitting in the same position since Hassan Sheikhs first term 9 years ago when he took over from General Muungaab who went on to become Mayor of Muqdisho at the time.

Still nobody knows your qabil and you expect to be taken seriously.

Qof sheegan karin qabilkiisa iyo cidu ka dhashay asigaa dilan :heh: hada iyo waxa ka dambeeyo midgaan aa lugugu xisaabina adiga duli yahow

Hassan Ali Nur Shute has been sitting in the same position since Hassan Sheikhs first term 9 years ago when he took over from General Muungaab who went on to become Mayor of Muqdisho at the time.

Still nobody knows your qabil and you expect to be taken seriously.

Qof sheegan karin qabilkiisa iyo cidu ka dhashay asigaa dilan :heh: hada iyo waxa ka dambeeyo midgaan aa lugugu xisaabina adiga duli yahow
I have stated my qabiil my apegaal friend but I’m not sure why that’s pertinent to the discussion here. You also keep spamming :heh: like a sambac. Makes you look stupid. Midgaanimo is to burn down your jiingad in ‘91 and run to UK qaxooti piss smelling council estates to make threads on freeing your people from eelay and jar-eer kids who send your women to ‘dugsi’. Since you have serious cuncun you may direct your fire to the below.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

Trending

Latest posts