Talisada Shibis District

Jungle

VIP

Confident young lady she can enjoy herself for now but the district police will come back to its rightful owners when HSM appointments come. We're not mad.

Theres diaspora in the police, Nisa and SNA stealing a living but they're lowkey unlike xalimo above lol Only Hiraab can do this. It was suggested to me in 2014 to join some waceysle taliye childhood friend of odowga after being seen around the mooryaan. I'd be at least a colonel by now :drakekidding:sargaal dhalinyaro darood ma jiryaa horta?:russ:

Theres people with no darajo whatsoever and more experience than generals. That is Somalia lol.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It’s mad how many times you see a diaspora Hiraab just walk into Xamar and get a job. Like I don’t mind the privilege but we do need better qualified people who at least grew up in Xamar and know it’s problems etc lol

Im sure shes a wonderful gabar laakin I'm totally against this appointment .
The diaspora leeches got to stop taking the jobs from qualified ppl who were born and raised there .

Jungle

VIP
It’s mad how many times you see a diaspora Hiraab just walk into Xamar and get a job. Like I don’t mind the privilege but we do need better qualified people who at least grew up in Xamar and know it’s problems etc lol
She just for the cameras. You think police and soldiers of the same clan who survived 10, 20+ years will take her serious?

Diaspora rarely get taliye of anything tbf but they get a comfortable office/saldhig job lol Nabar iyo naxdin did it to spite beesha agoonyar gaabane. Colonel Canjeex was there for 2 months after they brought him in from Jowhar where he was chief of police for 6 years.