Taliban Take 8 Out Of 34 Provincial Capitals In 6 Days! They May Take Kabul By The 20th Anniversary Of 9/11!

The Kabul regime is truly incompetent and corrupt asf, after decades of military training and support with delivery of billions of dollars weapons worth to their army, they are getting defeated easily by the taliban few weeks only after the us left.
Kabul will probably fall into taliban hands before year end at this pace.

The Kabul regime is truly incompetent and corrupt asf, after decades of military training and support with delivery of billions of dollars weapons worth to their army, they are getting defeated easily by the taliban few weeks only after the us left.
Kabul will probably fall into taliban hands before year end at this pace.
I don't think so, the taliban just fell into a deadly trap

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
u sound like Comical Ali from Iraq
They just lost the little sympathy they had from the population. chance for biden to handle Iran and Pakistan at the time. This is all bidens re election. To me it looks like 3 birds one stone

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
  • Passed an order banning female education past age 8

• Profit of drug trafficking, partly responsible for international heroin, opioid and meth trade

• Banned male doctors from treating females despite there being barely any female doctors due to their education laws. This ruined healthcare for women.

• Banned women from employment, this ruined the employment rate as well as the education sector as numerous teachers were women at all levels of education.

• Banned women from using public baths. There was limited running water in Afghanistan under the Taliban and many women used the public baths for ghusl before praying. It is said that many women prayed for the first time in 4 years after the Taliban fell.

And so much more...

mrlog

VIP
How people support the Taliban is actually beyond me.

:mindblown:

sxb u gotta let the cards fall naturally
If the Taliban was really despised by locals they need to fight them themselves.
I think the local welcomed Taliban.

Afghan gov and military are corrupt AF
20 years of training, equipment and money and they get overrun by niggas in sandals with AK-47.

mrlog

VIP
  • Passed an order banning female education past age 8

• Profit of drug trafficking, partly responsible for international heroin, opioid and meth trade

• Banned male doctors from treating females despite there being barely any female doctors due to their education laws. This ruined healthcare for women.

• Banned women from employment, this ruined the employment rate as well as the education sector as numerous teachers were women at all levels of education.

• Banned women from using public baths. There was limited running water in Afghanistan under the Taliban and many women used the public baths for ghusl before praying. It is said that many women prayed for the first time in 4 years after the Taliban fell.

And so much more...

fake News

U do know that Opium output decreased dramatically when Taliban took over to only spike when they were overthrown.

this speaks volume

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
fake News

U do know that Opium output decreased dramatically when Taliban took over to only spike when they were overthrown.

this speaks volume

Waryah, please don’t do this, I can easily disprove everything you said.

You can google this and recant your statement. Think about who you’re defending rn before I attach proof to show who they really are.

There are quotes from Taliban leaders talking about their rule. You also seem to forget they were a government in which their legislation is on the public record.

As for their drug peddling, they cut down drug production right before 9/11 and got money from the US government but went right back to

mrlog

VIP
Waryah, please don’t do this, I can easily disprove everything you said.

You can google this and recant your statement. Think about who you’re defending rn before I attach proof to show who they really are.

There are quotes from Taliban leaders talking about their rule. You also seem to forget they were a government in which their legislation is on the public record.

As for their drug peddling, they cut down drug production right before 9/11 and got money from the US government but went right back to

all I am saying is that they should be let to battle it out. How can the governments military be overrun like this. Why are they all surrendering. They are either double agents who were leaching off of NATO funds or they are not as popular on the ground as we are led to believe.

look at the Turkish population even though some don’t like Erdogan they all took to the streets to prevent the military coup.

Trending